Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Best Moveset for Froslass?
I caught a sparky one on Victory Road and she's cutesy and looks like Yukina and I want to use her.  BUT, her IVs, nature,  and practically everything else is pretty bad. Sad  She faints CONSTANTLY. I can use a gold Bottle Cap when she hits level 100, but I need to keep the stupid thing alive until then.  It's real sad because her ability to use Hail and Wil'o'Wisp plus Protect would be great if she was more bulky, but I can't keep her out even with potions.  Lonely nature.  Help?  Any ideas, guys?

Bijin tax: 
"I am useless in combat,  just like my namesake! " :D
[Image: 20170806_225110_zpsvb3nd3u1.jpg]
Lonely nature is completely unuseful, so a Gold Bottle Cap seems a bit wasted if used on it. Anyway if you want to bring it to Lv100 but it's too frail to fight you can use Exp Share to work around it.
(Aug 6, 2017, 09:42 PM)Spyro190 Wrote: Lonely nature is completely unuseful, so a Gold Bottle Cap seems a bit wasted if used on it. Anyway if you want to bring it to Lv100 but it's too frail to fight you can use Exp Share to work around it.

I know but it pwitty.

and I don't want to have to hatch one.  ;__;

Yeah, I think I'll use exp. share...

If I do breed another,  what nature/moves do you recommend?
Timid is always the best choice for Froslass. Depending on what is made for it can need Spikes (its only useful EM) but that is true only for Smogon's Singles tiers. Anyway in Doubles is pretty bad, so I'll just suggest you the spiker set for RU and UU.

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Icy Wind/Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp/Destiny Bond/Thunder Wave
Hi i got a shiny with hindering on my special-atack and im unable to get it to make a good hit.
I have it at Lv89 and may need to get that advice too
(Aug 10, 2017, 04:57 PM)Sun Juan Wrote: Hi i got a shiny with hindering on my special-atack and im unable to get it to make a good hit.
I have it at Lv89 and may need to get that advice too

It's not made to hit hard (note well: it has less SpA than Tapu Bulu lmao) and a disadvantageous nature doesn't help obvly. Its physical moves are even worse than special ones, so...