Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Destiny Knot!
Hi guys! My friend and I have been trying to find two destiny knots, one for them and one for me. We really want to try this new method of shiny hunting, just to see if it works or not, and hopefully get some cool results. I have a kartana and two pheromosa that i'm willing to trade, as well as a crocnaw, cyndaquil and a snivy. I may have completed my pokedex but I don't have overly good pokemon ;w; sorry
I also have type: null, cosmog and guzzlord if any of those interest you.
Thank you for your help!
(ps I'm really new so I don't know if this gives the FC automatically or not)
I'm goign to recommend item hunting with Lilipup. You get 5 in your inventory and kill the random pokemon that spawn and it has a 10% chance to pick up an item including destiny knot(if it has the ability Pickup). I got mine within 10 minutes but maybe i got super lucky.
(Dec 19, 2016, 09:56 PM)Pkmnd00d Wrote: I'm goign to recommend item hunting with Lilipup. You get 5 in your inventory and kill the random pokemon that spawn and it has a 10% chance to pick up an item including destiny knot(if it has the ability Pickup). I got mine within 10 minutes but maybe i got super lucky.
Thank you! I'll try that. Before I was using meowth, so I wonder if it has a lower chance for it.
it kind of does work but depends on the 2 pkmns ivs
Hey! I can gladly give you 2 for free! Pm if you want it!
(Dec 19, 2016, 09:56 PM)Pkmnd00d Wrote: I'm goign to recommend item hunting with Lilipup. You get 5 in your inventory and kill the random pokemon that spawn and it has a 10% chance to pick up an item including destiny knot(if it has the ability Pickup). I got mine within 10 minutes but maybe i got super lucky.
What pokemon holds the destiny knot could i get it from any pokemon please i need to know for swap masuda