Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] EV Help?
Alola everyone. So I'm new to comp battling, I've just picked out a team and am ready to start EV training them but have some questions about them. First being is there any good way to EV train in Pokemon moon, I've heard some people talk about S.O.S battling the poke pelago training and bottle caps but I'm not fully sure what method is the best. Also what ways can I mess up the training, do Pokemon that get exp from the exp share get EVs? Any help would be welcome!

The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Yes the EVs are also shared with the Multi Exp, so you can train all the pokemon you want to give the same EVs together to go faster.

You could really use the EVs items from the battle tree shop (gives you 8 bonus EV by pokemon, 16 with pokerus).

Then the easiest way is to use the SOS battling, u find a pokemon which gives u the EV you want and you fight him and his reinfforcments untill your EV are full (they be sparks for that stats when u click the Y button on the stats page of your pokemon) . With the EV items and the pokerus, you can fully train a pokemon (or several if you used multiple EV items) in less than 10 minutes.

Hope this helps you a bit, a good luck !