Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Pokemon not actually shiny
greetings all, I recently got a shiny gem hat from a friend in Pokemon sun. The gen far appears to look normal. The gen far has the red star and everything. please, does anyone have an explanation
@imperfectkiss Please restate that. It's confusing. What pokemon is it and what is weird about it Huh
O
Your post doesn't make much sense, but from what I can tell, I believe you mean't "Gengar"? 

If a Pokemon has a red star, then it is shiny. With some, like Gengar, it's just harder to tell. I believe shiny Gengar has a darker shade of purple than regular Gengar.
(Jan 1, 2017, 12:54 PM)Cream Fireball Wrote: Your post doesn't make much sense, but from what I can tell, I believe you mean't "Gengar"? 

If a Pokemon has a red star, then it is shiny. With some, like Gengar, it's just harder to tell. I believe shiny Gengar has a darker shade of purple than regular Gengar.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes it is a gengar with a red star symbol. It looks normal. I thought the shiny gen far was white. I guess not? Thank you for your hel
(Jan 1, 2017, 01:01 PM)imperfectkiss Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2017, 12:54 PM)Cream Fireball Wrote: Your post doesn't make much sense, but from what I can tell, I believe you mean't "Gengar"? 

Sorry for the confusion. Yes it is a gengar with a red star symbol. It looks normal. I thought the shiny gen far was white. I guess not? Thank you for your hel
Shiny Mega Gengar is white Smile
Nope the normal shiny of Gengar looks very similar to a regular Gengar
Shiny Mega Gengar is white though. So if you give it Gengarite and Mega-evolve it in battle you'll see it's white
#LillieDefenseSquad