Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Friend Ball Bagon
Hello!

I am looking for a breedject or regular Bagon in a Freind Ball.
I would be willing to trade a good IV breedject Rotom, Mimikyu, Pachrisu, or breedject Piplup for it.

I do not care about the following elements for the Bagon:

Legitimacy

Shininess

Region

If possible, I would like the Bagon to:

Have Perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed

Have the hidden ability Sheer Force

It would be best to contact me tomorrow, after 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM US Central time, and once more around 9:00-11:40 PM US Central time.
Reply to this thread or PM me if you would like to Link Trade or use the GTS to trade.

Thanks!  Smile
Think I got one, shouldn't be too hard to come up with either way, what would you be offering in return?
(Aug 1, 2017, 09:13 AM)wartty Wrote: Think I got one, shouldn't be too hard to come up with either way, what would you be offering in return?

I have some Love Ball Eevees, Primer Ball Pachrisus (with possibly 3-4 perfect IVs, I'd have to check), and plenty of 4-5 perfect IV Mimikyus in Luxury Balls that I would no have hesitation in trading.

Shiny Mimikyu looks great in Luxury Ball, I might add!  Wink

I also have plenty of 3-5 perfect IV Rotoms in Poke Balls, and some breedject Piplups, also in Poke Balls.

These are some options, though I have other random Breedjects, too, some in Apriballs.
If none of the above hold your interest, I'd trade a Shiny Terrakion for your Freind Ball Bagon.

Reply or PM me during the designated times affirming me you've seen my offer, and let me know what you think. If we reach an agrement, I'd be happy to Link Trade with you and exchange Mons!  Smile