Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Genesect and Arceus.
Sure thing I'll add you in a little bit, are you wanting to trade in sun/moon? If so I need to transfer them first Smile
(Jan 27, 2017, 03:32 PM)Rolly Wrote: Sure thing I'll add you in a little bit, are you wanting to trade in sun/moon? If so I need to transfer them first Smile

Yeah i would like to trade in Sun and moon. Smile
Hey sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, are you online today if so let me know when, I'll keep checking back every half hour so we can trade Smile
(Jan 29, 2017, 10:49 AM)Rolly Wrote: Hey sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, are you online today if so let me know when, I'll keep checking back every half hour so we can trade Smile

Im here! Same for me. I have added your fc.

EDIT: You're not registered as a friend. Did you misspell my FC or your FC? I checked mine.
Sorry I put the wrong number in, I'm online now if your free
(Jan 29, 2017, 01:02 PM)Rolly Wrote: Sorry I put the wrong number in, I'm online now if your free

Im here. Sorry for the wait it was very late and i had to go to sleep. Im gonna be here for the next 5 hours so i hope you can trade with me in that time  Smile
I have a few spare arceuses that i would be wlling to trade if you fave a list of things you could trade with.
Hey let me know when your next going to be on to trade, I'm CST time zone and will be available from 10am tomorrow morning Smile
okay. I am available from 3 30 mountain time.
okay. i'm ready. I am in moon, and my ign is dominion.