Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Good IV Rotoms
Hey everyone! I have Breedject Rotoms up for grabs! Just contact me in the Festival Plaza and I'll accept your request!

They are in Poke Balls, have at least 3 perfect IVs, and the natures are random.

IGN: PokèGuy

I'd prefer HA or Apricon Ball breedjects or pokemon not obtainable normally in Gen 7 (ones that can't be found with Island Scan or in random/ally chaining encounters, etc.) in return!

I'm available to trade right now  until 11:40 PM, US Central timezone.

PM or Reply to this post if you want a Rotom with a Specific nature!
I'll take 1 is there any specific apriball your'e looking for because i have lots and since your new i'll throw in an extra 1 for free Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 31, 2017, 08:52 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I'll take 1 is there any specific apriball your'e looking for because i have lots and since your new i'll throw in an extra 1 for free Big Grin

Thnx Man, that's awesome!  Smile Heart

Friend Ball Bagon would be perfect.

Moon Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball (green varitant if you got one), and Fast Ball breedjects are all alternatives, HA as well if its good for the particular Pokemon.

Really, just:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUGPEVRDmU 

That's all!  Smile

I'm ready whenever you are!
(Jul 31, 2017, 08:52 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I'll take 1 is there any specific apriball your'e looking for because i have lots and since your new i'll throw in an extra 1 for free Big Grin

If my reply was too vauge, let me clear it up:

A Bagon with hidden ability in a Friend Ball would be my first choice, but if not, a Pokemon in a Fast Ball breedject with hidden ability would do just fine. 

I will also PM you with this exact same message, and please know that I'm still available if you want to trade.

Thanks!
unfortunately i don't have a FB bagon but i can give a FB larvitar since it still fits the green varient or i could show all the ones i have in apriballs and then u tell me which 1 u want
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.