Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
*Shameful Self Bump *
Heya! I'm looking for HA A-Vulpix, Cubone, and Fomantis!
I have three Rare Candies, a Heavy Ball, a Friend Ball, and a Fast Ball if you want them.
(Jan 1, 2017, 01:08 PM)wartty Wrote: UPDATED
Welcome to the!
HA OUTLET

~With the pokebank update approaching figured its about time i got this thing going ~

Lets start with whats available for now:
[Image: togedemaru.png]
Ability : Sturdy
[Image: pikipek.png]
Ability : Pickup (Sheer Force upon Evolution)
[Image: fomantis.png]
Ability : Contrary
[Image: mareanie.png]
Ability : Regenerator
[Image: dewpider.png]
Ability : Water Absorb
[Image: pyukumuku.png]
Ability : Unaware
[Image: morelull.png]
Ability : Rain Dish
[Image: sandygast.png]
Ability : Sand Veil
[Image: bounsweet.png]
Ability : Sweet Veil
[Image: comfey.png]
Ability : Natural Cure
[Image: bruxish.png]
Ability : Wonder Skin
[Image: stufful.png]
Ability : Cute Charm (Unnerve upon evolution)
[Image: salandit.png]
Ability : Oblivious
[Image: crabrawler.png]
Ability : Anger Point
[Image: drampa.png]
Ability : Cloud Nine
[Image: yungoos.png]
Ability : Adaptability
[Image: mudbray.png]
Ability : Inner Focus
[Image: jangmo-o.png]
Ability : Overcoat
[Image: cutiefly.png]
Ability : Sweet Veil
[Image: rockruff.png]
Ability: Steadfast

Alolan Forms

[Image: geodude-alola.png]
Ability : Galvanize
[Image: rattata-alola.png]
Ability : Thick Fat
[Image: diglett-alola.png]
Ability : Sand Force
[Image: grimer-alola.png]
Ability : Power of Alchemy
[Image: sandshrew-alola.png]
Ability : Slush Rush
[Image: vulpix-alola.png]
Ability : Snow Warning
[Image: cubone.png]
Ability : Battle Armor
[Image: exeggcute.png]
Ability : Harvest
[Image: meowth-alola.png]
Ability: Rattled

* others *

PRETTY MUCH
EVERYTHING ELSE
now for
Wants and Needs:
First of im now accepting a Rare Candy in exchange for a pokemon,
but any interesting breedjects or pokemon in rareballs ill gladly consider ~
Or any of the items below can be worth 2 pokemon:
Air Balloon
Eject button
Destiny Knot
Sablenite
Slowbronite
Metagrossite
Scizorite
and for an Ability Capsule or Apricorn Ball you can pick 3 HA guys :D

Been wanting to make a shop to help fill out the constant requests for HA pokemon
so ive put some time into gathering a substantial amount of the hidden abilities and made this little shop ~
edit notes:
-If you see any requests gone unfiled feel free to reference them here
-Also ill try to make sure most babies I provide will have 3-4ivs and a useful nature
*UPDATED*

Hi there , I need a HA pyukumuku , will you accept a 6iv moonball komala for it?
@wartty hello ! Smile
i give you my list of ha mons, i hope you'll find some that you'd like! Smile
i have listed dewpider, bruxish, crabrawler, drampa and mudbray that i'd like to trade with you..
have a good day ! see you around !

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gwp1...sp=sharing

Mish

FC : 3239 4452 0823
IGN : Mish Jagger
@Mish Jagger lol well aside from the document bring in French xD I already have all the HA Pokemon except inkay, I thought I made that clear, I'm mainly looking for apricornballs and previous generation Pokemon in apricornballs. Or rare candies are good :p
@Corrosion2424 lol you really didn't have to quote the whole title page xP um well I've already got a moonbalk komala with eggmoves but you've got the right idea Smile do you have any others?
​​​​​​@ToxicTarrn the pokeballs are good for three but it's whatever you'd rather trade I'll gladly accept 3 rare candies or the friend ball Smile
@wartty haha lol sorry i sent u the wrong file héhé im french i've got the list translated but i guess i was ston..huuuh tired, i also missed the part where you said what you were interested in..anyway.. so i'll check but i'm pretty sure i have 5 rare candies for you..
@Mish Jagger Lol no worries I get these orders mixed up sometimes when I'm too stoned... Or ahh... Tired xD lol five rarecandy​s sounds great but you could also do an apricornball and 2 rare candies :p ill get to breedin yo babies ~
(May 18, 2017, 09:04 AM)wartty Wrote: @Mish Jagger lol well aside from the document bring in French xD I already have all the HA Pokemon except inkay, I thought I made that clear, I'm mainly looking for apricornballs and previous generation Pokemon in apricornballs. Or rare candies are good :p
@Corrosion2424 lol you really didn't have to quote the whole title page xP um well I've already got a moonbalk komala with eggmoves but you've got the right idea Smile do you have any others?
​​​​​​@ToxicTarrn the pokeballs are good for three but it's whatever you'd rather trade I'll gladly accept 3 rare candies or the friend ball Smile

Sorry about that , Here's the list of pokes that i have that are in their apricorn balls , good natures ,  HAs or egg moves :
- love ball stufful with adamant nature with egg moves of : thunder punch , ice punch , wide guard and stomping tantrum.
- friend ball modest cutiefly with egg moves of : moonblast , baton pass , bestow and speed swap.
- beast ball gastly with egg move of : hypnosis , lick , perish song and disable
- dusk ball zubat with egg moves of : brave bird.
- pokeball bagon with egg moves of : hydro pump and dragon dance.
- beast ball pichu with egg moves of : encore , fake out , wish and electric terrain.
- moon ball riolu.
- love ball ichu with egg moves of : encore , disarming voice and fake out.
- nest ball farfetch'd with egg moves of : night slash , curse , mirror move and leaf blade.
- Premier ball mudbray with egg moves of : close combat.
- beast ball adamant beldum.
- beast ball adamant nature stufful with egg moves of : ice punch , thunder punch , wide guard and mega kick.
- ultra ball modest drampa with egg moves of : hurricane.
- premier ball wimpod with egg moves of : aqua jet , spikes , metal claw and wide guard.
- moon ball jolly HA rockruff with egg moves of : thunder fang , fire fang and sucker punch.
- pokeball ralts with egg moves of : memento , shadow sneak , destiny bond and encore.
- beast ball jolly gible with egg moves of : outrage , iron head , dragon breath and sand tomb.
- Moon ball cottonee with egg moves of : encore.
- love ball bounsweet with jooly nature with egg moves of : synthesis and play rough.
- heavy ball cubone with adamat nature with HA with egg moves of : belly drum , perish song , iron head and ancient power.
- beast ball sableye with HA with egg moves of : recover , trick , nasty plot and sucker punch.
- heavy ball jolly rhyhorn with egg moves of : ice fang.
- safari ball starly with adamant nature with egg moves of : double edge.
- love ball mareanie with HA with egg moves of : haze , stockpile , swallow and spit up.
- love ball mimikyu with jolly nature with egg moves of : curse , destiny bond , grudge and nightmare.
- ultra ball HA exeggcute with egg moves of : uproar , hypnosis , natural gift and giga drain.
- love ball chansey with bold nature with egg moves of : aromatherapy.
- heavy ball adamant HA alolan sandshrew with egg moves of : ice ball , rapid spin , fury cutter and metal claw.
- love ball goomy with egg moves of : bubble and endure.
- Beast ball gyarados with HA.
- pokeball alolan vulpix with HA with timd nature with egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and hypnosis.
- beast ball modest grubbin.
- luxary ball adamant HA goldeen.
- net ball modest feebas with egg moves of : mirror coat , dragon pulse , brine and hypnosis.
- love ball jolly beldum.
- beast ball honedge with egg moves of : shadow sneak and destiny bond
- beast ball timid HA alolan vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and encore.
- moon ball mimikyu with egg moves of : curse and destiny bond.
- moon ball alolan vulpix woth egg moves of : extrasensory , encore , freeze-dry and moonblast.
- beast ball dewpider with egg moves of : power split , stockplie , spit up and aurora beam.
- beast ball surskit with egg moves of : hydro pump, mud shot , fell stinger and lunge.
- pokeball shellos with egg moves of : mud slap , curse , yawn and acid armor
- pokeball litten with egg moves of : crunch , heat wave , body slam and fake out.
- moon ball honedge with egg moves of : shadow seak and destiny bond.
- pokeball modest HA drampa.
- beast ball abra.
- level ball adamant larvitar with egg moves of : dragon dance and ancient power.
- dive ball carvanha with adamant nature with HA with egg moves of : hydro pump and psychic fangs.
- pokeball tepig with adamant nature with egg moves of : curse and superpower.
- level ball HA abra with timid nature with egg moves of : knock off and encore.
- love ball HA cutiefly with egg moves of : bestow , speed swap , baton pass and moonblast.
- love ball HA ralts.
- dream ball sigilyph with HA .
- lure ball HA shellder with egg moves of : avalanche.
- beast ball vullaby.
- dream ball HA porygon.
- love ball vanillite with modest nature with HA with egg moves of : autotomize , magnet rise , iron defense and powder snow.
- dive ball modest horsea with egg moves of : dragon rage , dragon breath and outrage.
- beast ball HA modest lapras with egg moves of : curse , ancient power , dragon pulse and freeze-dry.
- heavy ball dewpider with egg moves of : stockpile and spit up.
- love ball timid alolan vulpix with egg moves of : hypnosis , freeze-dry , encore and moonblast.
- ultra ball axew with jolly nature with egg moves of : dragon pulse and iron tail.
- moon ball deino with egg moves of : assurance.
- friend ball pichu with timid nature with egg moves of : electric terrain.
- love ball eevee with egg moves of : yawn , wish , curse and stored power.
- moon ball rockruff with jolly nature with HA with egg moves of : fire fang , sucker punch , thunder fang and thrash.
- lure ball timid HA alolan vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory and moonblast.
- beast ball HA adamant alolan geodude with HA.
- beast ball murkrow with adamant nature with egg moves of : assurance and faint attack.
- beast ball scyther with adamant nature with egg moves of : night slash , baton pass and silver wind.
- beast ball modest HA snorunt .
- level ball cyndaquil with modest nature with egg moves of : double kick.
- friend ball adamant HA grimer with egg moves of : shadow sneak , curse , mean look and stockpile.
- love ball absol with adamant nature with egg moves of : sucker punch , me first , play rough and megahorn.
- love ball adamant HA jangmo-o with egg moves of : dragon breath , counter and reversal.
- moon ball drampa with egg moves of : dragon rush , hurricane , play rough and razor wind.
- beast ball HA smeargle.
- pokeball modest popplio with egg moves of : wonder room , amnesia , perish song and aqua ring.
- beast ball sandygast with bold nature with HA.
- beast ball HA cubone with egg moves of : iron head , skull bash and ancient power.
- beast ball HA admant fomantis.
- beast ball jolly HA makuhita.
- love ball modest drampa with egg moves of : hurricane and mist.
- beast ball HA magnemite.
- netball adamant grubbin with egg moves of : bug bite and electroweb.
- pokeball adamant skill link shellder with egg moves of : icicle spear and rock blast.
- pokeball adamant HA marill with egg moves of : aqua jet and belly drum.
- safari ball surskit with timid nature and egg moves of : aqua jet , fell stinger , hydro pump and power split.
- dream ball charmander with jolly nature with egg moves of : dragon rush , crunch , belly drum and flare blitz.
- pokeball modest charmander with egg moves of : air cutter , ancient power , dragon pulse and dragon dance.
- dream ball HA axew with adamant nature with egg moves of : dragon pulse.
- timer ball fennekin with modest nature with egg moves of : hypnosis and heat wave.
- lure ball HA bruxish.

so that's about what I have 
EDIT : so here's what i need from you :
- HA pyukumuku
- HA morelull
- HA mudbray
- HA alolan rattata
- HA alolan diglett
- HA alolan meowth

so you just breed those 6 HA pokemons and you can pick six from my list .
Also the ivs from my list will be random so i will not guarantee that they all will have perfect ivs although some of them do have perfect ivs

sorry for the big list and i hope you will find what you want Smile
@wartty i play on moon, and sometimes rosa, i'm not sure how to get apricorn ball...

edit : i did some wikipedia lol and so i think i understood that these balls cannot be made in S/M, but only in orevious generations?
are you looking for a pokemon holding the ball? or a pokemon caught in that ball?
@Mish Jagger lol Samson oak gives you the pokeballs at verious points throughout the game so you only get one of each, you might have used them already :p
@Corrosion2424 lol the list is so big it's like disorienting to start reading xP I gotta go out in a but so I'll look through it later today ~