Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(May 22, 2017, 09:02 AM)wartty Wrote: @Mish Jagger  @Corrosion2424 are both of you still in need? Got your guys ready when you are ~

I'm actually going to be online for a few hours so yeah , let me know when you're ready
@Corrosion2424 seems we keep missing each other lol what time zone are you in?
@wartty Hey, wartty! I noticed that you have a subtab that says 'pretty much everything else.' You wouldn't happen to have a legitimte Hidden Ability Anorith, would you? It's one of the only HA Fossil pokemon I don't have, and I'd love to add it to my collection. You know I'm a first-class breeder, so I could give you just about anything you want in return. Let me know, okay! Thanks!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii lol yep I wish it was in a dream ball but he's got good eggs moves and everything, I was thinking of updating that first page so the "pretty much everything else" more apparent would you happen to have an HA inkay? It's one of the only ones I don't have :3
@wartty I do have an Inkay with Infiltrator. Just tell me what Nature, IVs, gender, and egg moves you want and it'll be yours by day's end. I work quick. Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii Amazing :D really have no immediate use for it just compulsive collecting lol wanna throw together a baby and I'll do the same? Mutually beneficial ~ x3
@wartty Sounds good. I'll get started on that right away. I'll be online most of the day today, so just let me know when you're ready to trade.

- 0kamii

@0kamii ready when you are ~ I'll add you and wait for your reply
edit : nvm got you added already lol
@wartty I'm in Festival Plaza with your new Inkay. I named her Squiggles. Just so you know, she's missing an IV in HP, but you said all you really need right now is the HA, which she certainly has. I'll be looking for you.

- 0kamii

@0kamii lol anoriths missing it's HP stat too :p while I got you here I just thought I'd throw the idea for an RU analysis of Eelektross your way Wink he's an absolute champ with strangely good stats and a godlike movepool who fears nothing other then moldbreaker EQs xP he's been a staple of my teams since the days of BW