Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty I have 2 moon balls and I don't understand the whole apricorn ball thing so I'd gladly trade it for a single pokemon as I don't have any rare candies right now. And I've never been much of a breeder, I'd rather use Festival plaza to get the pokemon to 98 and then train it two levels to hyper train it, although I've got a 6IV ditto. If you're able to get me one that's adamant nature with good IV's i'd LOVE that i just don't want to request too much! I'm just trying to build a team that will work good for Battle Tree 50 win streaks
@Dimmsdale Lol well believe it or not it might actually be faster to breed it then repeat the festival plaza trick over and over, there is actually a giveaway on this site where you can request custom 6iv foreign dittos :p the apricornballs might be useful for you one day when you understand it more so I'd feel bad taking something you don't understand the value of, you can buy rare candies at the battle Royale I believe xP
@wartty How about I give you a lucky egg for this single pokemon? I have multiple of them and I know you say its worth 2 but I'm completely fine accepting just this one, if you feel you need to you can credit me one for later if i ever need one or something if you want, but thats not necessary at all.
@Dimmsdale  lol that's works for me xP I'll make that baby up for you, gonna be around for a bit?
@wartty I'm going to bed here in about an hour or so, it's 2AM currently. I'll be up at around Noon and be around all day and up around this late again though!
@Dimmsdale I hatched 3 eggs and the second one was a 5iv HA slushshrew for you :p wanna trade right now? Just added you ~
@wartty I'm online now and will be for the rest of the day! Let me know when youre able to trade!
@Dimmsdale ill hope on line ~
@wartty requesting a trade now! :D
@wartty thank you so much!!!!