Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Sarah consider them yours :p I'll get them done over night I'm on PST so would you be free tomorrow morning? And just to reconfirm its Tangela Gligar Shuckle Clefairy and Magnemite for that wonderful frillish :D btw what gender is it?
(Aug 11, 2017, 07:31 PM)wartty Wrote: @Sarah consider them yours :p I'll get them done over night I'm on PST so would you be free tomorrow morning? And just to reconfirm its Tangela Gligar Shuckle Clefairy and Magnemite for that wonderful frillish :D btw what gender is it?

Yeah, that sounds great! I'll be free and I'll also be sure to check in when I wake tomorrow! It's a male frillish!
Morning! I'm ready whenever you are!
@Sarah Kay give me 30 mins to wake up and I'll be online xP
Kk sounds good
@Sarah Kay ready sorry for the wait, I'll add you up and head online ~
(Aug 12, 2017, 08:15 AM)wartty Wrote: @Sarah Kay ready sorry for the wait, I'll add you up and head online ~

No worries Smile I've added you as well and I'm online as well!
@wartty I have a Shiny HA Jolly 5IV - Def. Male Buneary w/ Fake Out Egg Move, Adamant HA Heavy Ball Rhyhorn w/ all 3 Fang Egg Moves, a 5IV Timid Gastly w/ Reflect Type and Perish Song Egg Moves and a 4IV Adamant HA Rockruff w/ T-Fang F-Fang Egg Moves I don't need. Do you have a Miltank, Horsea, Dedenne, Yungoos or Tympole?

EDIT: I also have a Bold 5IV HA Spiritomb w/ Spite Shadow Sneak and Pain Split Egg Moves and I'm also looking for an Anger Point Tauros a Shuckle and a Wynaut
OU MASTER RACE
Thank you so much! Smile Your awesome Wartty!!
@"Anabel" I have all that you may desire :D could I get some more info on the buneary? Might just trade the whole lot for him x3