Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@anabel lol you don't need to send me bottle caps I've got too many but thank you xP
@wartty Thanks a bunch my dude
OU MASTER RACE
I'm looking for a Burmy (preferably Female) with its HA Overcoat. Timid nature would be appreciated, but is not necessary. IVs don't matter at all. 

I can give you one of the following: 6IV Magikarp (breedject) or a rare candy. Let me know when you saw this post Smile
@TheShinyMothim yep I'll breed that up for you tonight and @iimlF4nT4Sy I'm sorry I forgot about your totodile you around tonight?
@wartty Great! I've been looking for one for a couple of days now so I'm hyped right now :D I don't know if I can trade tomorrow since our internet is dead atm. You like the Magikarp or the RC in return?
I would like a HA Swirlex, adamant if you can for nature, and define you a female. From your original post that should be a rare candy for one correct?
@wartty what do you mean with tonight my timezone is cet  (+1)
Do you have a HA pichu?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon looool come on that's too easy xD Ill even give you an HA Pikachu to save some breeding ~
@iimlF4nT4Sy  lol sorry imean evening in pst since I'm at work most of the day
@yoshikidneo did you still need that HA swirlix? Thought I saw someone else post in your forum
@TheShinyMothim sorry I haven't gotten back to you my work is really hectic, you gonna be around tonight PST?
(Aug 16, 2017, 07:42 AM)wartty Wrote: @TheWildShannon looool come on that's too easy xD Ill even give you an HA Pikachu to save some breeding ~
@iimlF4nT4Sy  lol sorry imean evening in pst since I'm at work most of the day
@yoshikidneo did you still need that HA swirlix? Thought I saw someone else post in your forum
@TheShinyMothim sorry I haven't gotten back to you my work is really hectic, you gonna be around tonight PST?

its okay, i managed to sos hunt for a HA pichu
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.