Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(Sep 17, 2017, 08:05 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wartty 
@BeastMode5515
I am willing to breed the treecko as well, Only reason I didn't initially suggest breeding both was because I didn't want to take away business from Wartty's store XD

@Tenebris_Kane
 Ok tell me when you're ready
@BeastMode5515 
I am in plaza now, left message in egg swap aswell but wasn't sure which thread you are watching.

@wartty 
Ok, next list of 10
1. Porygon
2. Shieldon
3. Anorith
4. Tirtouga
5. Cranidos
6. Togepi
7. Kantonian Diglett
8. Kantonian meowth
9. Kantonian Geodude
10. Kantonian Raichu

@Tenebris_Kane something I just realized... How will the Lightning Rod Raichu work? Want me to breed you a battle ready one? But there's to many ways to build Raichu :\
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I was Originally thinking of just taking it so I could add it to my collection in the bank, would it be possible to trade raichu (and marowak) in ORAS then I could just breed them there and have any moveset

@Tenebris_Kane Actually cant you get kanto marowak by evolving cubone during the day in SuMo? But wait if you have access to oras cant you get a ton of the HA pokemon through dexnav?
Unfortunately from what I can find Kanto marowak is impossible in sun and moon. I probably will be using dex nav for some of them but I am currently working on sun and moon HA in my spare time. My plan for the next couple lists was probably friend safari only mons I don't currently have access to since they are a pain if I don't have the right people added.

Either way I find it takes less time to do these trades while sos chaining in sun and moon so I can narrow down the list of hidden abilities in 2 different ways at once especially since I am already earning rare candies when testing competitive sets.

@Tenebris_Kane Really thats odd I swore I heard that somewhere... Oh well lol I'm actually not sure if I have a HA Cubone in oras.... Lol I'll have to figure that one out xP but anyways I was gonna ask if you'd wanna trade some of the Pokemon in oras? Cause I do most of the breeding in those games anyways plus then I can get your friend safari :p btw got the next list ready to trade this afternoon ~
@wartty 
I may need to breed some in oras in the future for oras exclusive moves which is annoying so having some in oras wouldn't be a bad thing but I recently sent my alpha saphire Pokémon to the bank and restarted the game so haven't got rare candies or junk Pokémon to trade with. I have instead been heavily focused on my moon game getting everything I can in that.
In other words although it is probably a good thing to have more in oras I think I will have to cross that when I come to it since it still needs to be built up so I can trade with it again.

@Tenebris_Kane that's exactly why I try to do as much breeding as I can in my copy of Y, plus that's the one I put the effort into getting the shiny charm in so I might as well put it to use. Lol I probably missed you tonight but maybe I can catch you in your morning, had a long day though probably gonna pass out xP