Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
heyho..
I'm looking for a ha carbink if you have one!
i would give you a rare candy or a ha pkm from gen one if you want.
@wartty 
hey, do you have a Tyrunt with Ha and an Amaura with Ha? I could give you apricorn balls for them.
@Tenebris_Kane so if we weren't gonna do the Kanto Raichu what did you want as the 10th Pokemon?
@Brootox I do I do :p I know it's extremely hard to chain carbink lol it was even harder to harder to get them from horde battles in XY but anyways yep I've got some bred and ready actually when would you wanna trade?
@misscandy1994 lol back again :p yep I can definitely trade those two for an apricornball which ones you got left?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I'm honestly not sure on what would be a 10th Pokémon, the kantonians were just there to make it up to 10 so I don't mind if it is 9 this time.

I think it would be good to get the friend safari mons in omega ruby and alpha sapphire since then I have the option of getting the exclusive moves. As I said before that would depend on whether you would be alright with that since it would mean 2 trades so that I could pass rare candies in sun and moon.

P.S. I think I may be able to get hidden ability ferrothorn since I know somebody who has it in friend safari so I will try pick you one up.

@wartty Yeah I've been busy these weeks ^^
I got the heavy ball, lure ball, level ball and fast ball
@Tenebris_Kane HA ferrothorn is quite the undertaking :p because only ferrothorn has it's HA but the friend safari only has ferroseed, so you have to catch ferroseed and evolve them to see if they have they're hidden ability xP Happy hunting ~ that HA ferrothorn though.... I'd trade 6 HA guys if you could manage him x3

and I'm happy to do the trades in XY/oras cause like I said I try to do most of my breeding there anyways maybe HA Larvesta? Gottslen a few requests for them before got some ready to go 

@misscandy1994 lol all good hope you enjoyed your summer :p love to trade for that level ball when works for you?
@wartty Yeah I did, I hope you too ^^
I only got one levelball, what second ball do you want? And I'm available to trade now if you've got time
@wartty 
It looks like I already have larvesta but I am happy if you throw anything or nothing as the 10th Pokémon

@Tenebris_Kane lol right I know HA scraggy, he's only from hordes in XY so I'm sure you don't have him :p got some of those just hanging around too, you still around today?
@misscandy1994 hey sorry I saw your reply last night but I was just going to bed, and 1 apricornball is worth 2 HA guys :p I might even have a female HA tyrunt for you xP g