Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Tenebris_Kane sorta lol I need my rockruff evolved in a midnight lycanroc, I was counting on you having moon :D you wanna trade today and I'll send you the lycanroc as well? Then you just gotta level him up cause your night is my afternoon :p count that as 2 rare candies xP
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 9, 2017, 11:46 AM)wartty Wrote: @Slapshot580 hey sorry was out all night and slept in until noon xP you around today? 

@RetroTyphlosion you still need that zubat??

@Tenebris_Kane hey lol do you have Pokemon moon??
@wartty Yes, I'm probably going to pick it up on Tuesday,though. If you're getting it from Gen. 6, could you put the Tailwind Move Tutor on it?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Yeah @warrty no worries we can trade now if your ready

i also have Moon if you need it
@RetroTyphlosion yep absolutely, might ask for 2 rare candies then cause I'm almost out of bp in oras
@Slapshot580 lol it's okay I've got a thing going with tenebris :p thank you though, just waiting for this guy to trade in XY then I'll head online in sumo
No worries thanks a bunch
@wartty Well, I don't have Rare Candies, so I guess don't worry about Tailwind. That Moon Ball Eevee is still on the table, though...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hey @wartty are you able to trade now or in an hour today otherwise I wont be able for couple days
@RetroTyphlosion I cant anyways cause I transfer all the zubats to sun to iv check them xD im sorry I totally forgot I did that
@Slapshot580 yeh sorry man idk where the other guy went... we did half the trade then he disconnected and hasnt been back online... ill add you up and head online ~
No worries ill do the same
Sweet Thanks for the pokemon Take it easy @wartty