Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Frostbite25 lol no worries I hadnt started breeding yet :p life gets in the way of everything ~
I actually had some family stuff going on and my 3ds was broken for like a business week so I wasnt even operating really, so would this coming friday work to do the trade?

@peplu to my complete surprise I actually completed the my HAdex without even realizing it :D I thought I had a couple left but it seems im all finished, I excluded a few though just cause I dont consider them useful/ hate there design, so if you have those stupid elemental monkeys HAs im missing the water and grass ones xP other then that I guess ill say those 2 babies and 6 rare candies for 11 pokemon?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
Nice deal.

Okki, I've filled out a box of HA Pansage and Panpour!
Six rare candies ready!
Added your friend code!

Just PM me or mention when you're ready to trade and I'll be here. Take your time~~

o/
@peplu I got a bunch of breeding projects for this weekend so I hate to say your at the bottom of the list since you requested last xP got 36 babies requested in total xD would you be okay with scheduling the trade for next friday?

@Tenebris_Kane just wanted to reconfirm cause ive kinda just been flying solo on these recently; my most recent list will consist of Ledyba Chinchou Natu Mareep Hoppip Aipom Sunkern Yanma Wooper and Girafarig, you hadnt updated your check list in a while so im not 100% sure where im at xP think thats right though

@Frostbite25 Gonna schedule all the trades for next friday not sure if id told you yet or not xP you got the biggest order so tell me before hand if friday wont work for any reason ~
(Oct 21, 2017, 09:49 AM)wartty Wrote: @peplu I got a bunch of breeding projects for this weekend so I hate to say your at the bottom of the list since you requested last xP got 36 babies requested in total xD would you be okay with scheduling the trade for next friday?

@wartty 
Nice, np.
I'll be waiting for our date until next friday!  Heart
(Oct 21, 2017, 09:49 AM)wartty Wrote: @peplu I got a bunch of breeding projects for this weekend so I hate to say your at the bottom of the list since you requested last xP got 36 babies requested in total xD would you be okay with scheduling the trade for next friday?

@Tenebris_Kane just wanted to reconfirm cause ive kinda just been flying solo on these recently; my most recent list will consist of Ledyba Chinchou Natu Mareep Hoppip Aipom Sunkern Yanma Wooper and Girafarig, you hadnt updated your check list in a while so im not 100% sure where im at xP think thats right though

@Frostbite25 Gonna schedule all the trades for next friday not sure if id told you yet or not xP you got the biggest order so tell me before hand if friday wont work for any reason ~

Yep, Friday will be fine! About what time? (I'll need to write it down because I'm sure I'll forget!) And, just to be sure, what will the total cost come up to again?
@Frostbite25 right I was thinking 10 rare candies for 15 babies, buy 2 get the 3rd for free sorta thing, so I guess 8 rare candies and that fastball Jangmoo for 15 babies? Unless you came across any other apricornballmons :p
(Oct 23, 2017, 08:25 AM)wartty Wrote: @Frostbite25 right I was thinking 10 rare candies for 15 babies, buy 2 get the 3rd for free sorta thing, so I guess 8 rare candies and that fastball Jangmoo for 15 babies? Unless you came across any other apricornballmons :p

@wartty  That sounds good! I'll see you on Friday to trade then! ^_^
@Frostbite25 OHH and you asked for a general time so id say 5pm? like dinner time sorta thing
Hi @wartty 

A trustable person was asked to check my Chansey. My wish Chansey was hacked.
That means that probably more of my events were hacked and that scares me, so I won't trade any of my unproofed events.
Sorry.

We'll trade only my HA Pansage, HA Panpour breedjects and six rare candies for the 11 HA I told you, next friday.

Sorry for the inconveniences  Sad
o/
@peplu I don't care D: lol I'll gladly accept hacked chansey <3