Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(Jan 5, 2017, 10:17 AM)wartty Wrote: @MrTripleNipple sure sounds good give me a half hour to breed some babies ~

Can do.
@wartty Available to trade now and 5-8 CST
@MrTripleNipple got your guys ready think ive got you added
@Planet_Azumarill im just breeding digletts believe ive got you added already, ill hope online when im done
@wartty done yet?
(Jan 5, 2017, 11:40 AM)Planet_Azumarill Wrote: @wartty done yet?

@Planet_Azumarill i was online for 15mins waiting :\ you free now ?
@wartty Will get online
I can give you as many Gold Bottle Caps / Ability Capsules as you would like or whatever item you need on that list. In return I am interested in your Sandshrew, Pyukumuku, Mereanie, Formantis and Togdemaru. Let me know if what I offer is acceptable. Thanks.
@zTxMoon lots of bp i take it? :p your too kind lol would an Ability Capsule and Rocky Helmet be alright? your a saint for the ability capsule btw Smile
(Jan 5, 2017, 06:17 PM)wartty Wrote: @zTxMoon lots of bp i take it? :p your too kind lol would an Ability Capsule and Rocky Helmet be alright? your a saint for the ability capsule btw Smile

@wartty that's completely fine with me. I guess we only need to find a suitable time to trade now
@zTxMoon lol well looks like your 8 hours ahead of me so when works for you ? ill be online tonight, ill start breedin your babies