Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty lol ok i checked i still have them, so if you want one in particular tell me, i have them all except for the love ball
i got crabrawler via wt so i'll just take 3 pokemon for a ball if you're ok with that? (dewpider, bruxish and drampa)
@Mish Jagger Yep more then okay in fact im very happy with it xD I think ill take the lure ball if that works for you? Smile when is a good time to trade for you?
@wartty  alright , let me know when you have finished picking what you want
Hi i got a message on a thread i did yesterday about this shop and you said you might be able to help me. I am willing to trade items and pokemon for a charmander/charmeleon/charizard with it's hidden ability 'solar power'. please message me back if this is possible and we can discuss terms. Thanks.
Could I get HA Morelull for rare candy?
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
@Oddish 4 ever  lol I'd love to trade HA morelull for a rare candy Smile when works? Might do it via gts just for this one cause my friends list is kinda full :P
​​​​​@Corrosion2424 lol so having looked through it im interested in dream ball sigilyph and lure ball bruxish then would you be willing to trade those 2 and an apricornball for the 6?
@Cambwalker111 loI was the one who directed you here and like the title page says I'm accepting rare candies but are there any others your interested in other then Charmander?
(May 20, 2017, 10:05 AM)wartty Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever  lol I'd love to trade HA morelull for a rare candy Smile when works? Might do it via gts just for this one cause my friends list is kinda full :P
​​​​​@Corrosion2424 lol so having looked through it im interested in dream ball sigilyph and lure ball bruxish then would you be willing to trade those 2 and an apricornball for the 6?
@Cambwalker111 loI was the one who directed you here and like the title page says I'm accepting rare candies but are there any others your interested in other then Charmander?

@wartty sure , what apricorn ball is it?
@Corrosion2424 lol which ever one you still have maybe the love or moon ball? I'll start breedin your guys ~
(May 20, 2017, 07:33 PM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424 lol which ever one you still have maybe the love or moon ball? I'll start breedin your guys ~

@wartty I only have a heavy ball left , will that do?
@Corrosion2424 lol I'll happily accept the heavy ball sigilyph and bruxish Smile got your guys ready when works to trade?