Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty it's hard with my work because I start working at 6 am (10pm your time ) but we can trade at the weekend
@TheWildShannon lol like I said too easy xP you know alolan Raichu loses its HA when it evolves right?
@iimlF4nT4Sy lol sorry it's so awkward cause I'm at work now xP
(Aug 16, 2017, 07:42 AM)wartty Wrote: @TheWildShannon looool come on that's too easy xD Ill even give you an HA Pikachu to save some breeding ~
@iimlF4nT4Sy  lol sorry imean evening in pst since I'm at work most of the day
@yoshikidneo did you still need that HA swirlix? Thought I saw someone else post in your forum
@TheShinyMothim sorry I haven't gotten back to you my work is really hectic, you gonna be around tonight PST?
Yes I am! I can trade this evening whenever you're ready! I'm really excited for that Burmy :p
@TheShinyMothim I'm around now for the next couple hours when you wanna trade ~
(Aug 16, 2017, 08:18 PM)wartty Wrote: @TheShinyMothim I'm around now for the next couple hours when you wanna trade ~

Well Yes I'm here right now if that still suits you but since it's nighttime for you now I suppose not. For me it's like 11 AM now
@TheShinyMothim you still around now? I'm good to go when you are ~ same to you @iimlF4nT4Sy
(Aug 17, 2017, 07:36 AM)wartty Wrote: @TheShinyMothim you still around now? I'm good to go when you are ~ same to you @iimlF4nT4Sy

@wartty I can trade right now yeah. I'll add you now
@TheShinyMothim I'm waiting in plaza ~
(Aug 17, 2017, 07:58 AM)wartty Wrote: @TheShinyMothim I'm waiting in plaza ~

I'm on my way!!!
@wartty I can trade at the moment