Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
Hey mate ... could you please help me to get a Wooper or Quagsire with their hidden ability, Unaware? 
Please let me know what you need. Thanks in advance!!
@rod got some hangin around somewhere :p when you free to trade?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 13, 2017, 09:28 AM)wartty Wrote: @rod got some hangin around somewhere :p when you free to trade?

Hey mate could we do right now... if you have spare 10min or after 1h 40 min... Thanks  
Also I added your FC and please let me know what pokemon would you like! Thanks
@rod looks like I missed you? I'll add you up and I'll be just wondertrading in plaza for most of the day so just send me a trade request if you see me
@wartty 

how are ya....just saying hello ...if ya still remember me...
@jhey-zone-bee ehhh jhey what brings you back around these parts? :D
@Tenebris_Kane Im gonna move those conversation over here for the free bumps :D Oh and yeh I realized ive got an iron ball already but ill gladly take a ring target for 2 of them :p think you could do ring target and 5 rare candies ?? Sorry I just found myself feeling a little shorted by my own offer last time xD
@wartty 
Sounds fair to me, I am able to earn more rare candies when I am free so as long as you need rare candies or something similar just keep the hidden abilities coming.
I am getting more and more determined, I will finish this collection.

@Tenebris_Kane awesome :D Im missing like 5 I think.... I cant remember them though I used to have a list but I lost it xD so I know im missing ferrothorn but idk other then that... so im good for 98% of the dex ;D ill be back tonight like.... 6-8 hours? and ill have the next batch ready for ya ~
@wartty 
I will collect them tomorow if you are online and that is ok with you, I am in England so with my timezone it is around 11:30 PM now and I have a fairly early start tomorrow.