Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty 
If you are still available I am just doing wonder trades at the minute so I can trade

@Tenebris_Kane i suppose send me the rare candies in sumo cause they are way more needed there, i presume thats where you wondertrading? :p ill head online ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I am glad you are willing to do the trades in multiple games, I know a lot of people don't like the idea since it leaves one person open to being scammed

Also, I am sending 7 rare candies this time since I said before I could send an extra or two anyway as a thanks for being so helpful

@Tenebris_Kane lol I've actually never been scammed on this site, how many rare candies were you sending my way this time btw? xP
@wartty 
Figured 5 or 6 but forgot to trade in my battle points so I am sending 7 since I need to go purchase more (I know I can afford another 7 at least currently)

@Tenebris_Kane thank you a bunch for being willing to get all these rare candies for this :D switchin over, just gotta stop off at the bank ~
@wartty 
It's nice to have a trade partner for times like these, I am pretty bad when I start collecting things. Just tell me if you want anything bred in sun moon and i can throw in a couple holding the rare candies.

@wartty  no worries and that's nice ^^
well just tell me whenever you can trade and I'll see if I'm still awake to trade then
@wartty 
I don't know if it would be easier for you but I am pretty much going to be picking X/Y Exclusive Pokémon at random from here on for a while so if it is easier you can just breed those I don't have using my list and I can just pay you for how many you get done. It may be faster since then you are not waiting on lists from me and you can breed whichever is easiest for you from X/Y at the time.
(remembering that yellow I have and if it is white I need it)
https://pokedextracker.com/u/Tenebris_Ka...ities-plus

Can I get a ha tangela?