Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
By any chance do you have a storm drain cradily available for trade?
YO! I would love to give you some 4/5ived breedjects I have. I need a munchlax/snorlax with gluttony though Smile. If you don't want any of my breedjects, I can give you a bottle cap Wink
@Bruno7123 lol yep got slushshrews lileeps as well as any others you maybe interested in :p
@mmathewsVGC what kinda breedjects we talkin? Smile
@wartty I have (4ivs) Feebas, (4ivs) Beldum, (5ivs) Bagon (w/ Dragon Pulse), and (5ivs) Grimer (Gluttony/Poison Touch), Mareanie (3ivs w/ Regenerator) that I call my own. However I have accumulated loads of breedjects from wonder trade and if you are interested in those I can put a offer up  Smile . I have:

Rowlet (5ivs Serious)
Noibat (4ivs Timid)
Gibles (4ivs, Jolly/Adamant)
Mimikyus (4ivs/5ivs Adamant)
Honedge  (4ivs Brave/Timid)
Eevee (4ivs Modest)
Bunsweet (4ivs Adamant)

These guys are breedjects so they aren't perfect, e.g. the Mimikyus are missing ivs in atk or hp or defense.
So I'll take the slushrews and lileeps for some bottle caps whenever your ready
@Bruno7123 LOL nicely put, when you free?
@mmathewsVGC sorry im not especially interested in any of those would bottle caps be alright? any other HA guys your looking for?
IS this shop still up? If so Can i have exeggutor?

- Edit: Didnt realise there was more pages
@CrEaToR200000 oh yeh sorry forgot to respond to your message last night, let me just do some bank magic ~
and you logged off right after D:
@wartty Sure! I will be ready to trade for a bottle cap for the Snorlax whenever, my fc is 358327739373 and I'll add you straight away.
(Feb 20, 2017, 09:39 AM)wartty Wrote: @CrEaToR200000 oh yeh sorry forgot to respond to your message last night, let me just do some bank magic ~
and you logged off right after D:

Sorry bout that. Ready when you are :D