Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
hello i have a golden bottle cap(don't need em i breed for my iv's)
i am looking for a trevanant/exeggcute with harvest
normal raichu with lightning rod (dont have xy/oras to evolve)
just a regular plain ol larvitar
@Jspur you dont have a snow warning vulpix? ill just gts you one for nothing and youll probably endup getting sniped with one :P just leave something not so common requesting a lv1 vulpix
@minecraft7er lol the caps are more for making random IV shinies from past games have perfect IVs in SuMo, ill give you a unnerve larvitar if you want, their kinda rare and you can still get the normal ability when you breed
I have a Gold Bottlecap I definitely don't need anymore. 
Pokemon requested: Morelull, Alolan Cubone, and Alolan Geodude.

In the extra HAs, do you happen to have a HA Bulbasaur?
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" l Lol ive got so many gold bottle caps I almost dont need anymore :P would you have any interesting apricorn ball mons to offer?
@wartty I have a Heavy Ball Rhyhorn that has 3 egg moves being; Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang, 5IVs (I'm pretty sure) Lightning Rod and is an Adamant nature, and a Brave Nature Heavy Ball Bronzor. That's about all I have I think. I may have to check.
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Heavy Ball Bronzor sounds cool Smile im still interesting in your others though lol
By anychance do you have a sand veil Donfan or phanpy
@wartty 

I am looking for HA execute and phantump do you have any avalible? (would perfer shiney BR Wink )

I have tailwind disable drifloon, tapus, and some shinys to offer.
@Bruno7123 lol yep ive got HA phanpy Smile
@thebeardsone wish I could offer you shiny :\ ive got them but not shiny would you still be interested?
(Apr 19, 2017, 08:40 AM)wartty Wrote: @Bruno7123 lol yep ive got HA phanpy Smile
@thebeardsone wish I could offer you shiny :\ ive got them but not shiny would you still be interested?

Yea i am still interested. What will it cost?