Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(May 20, 2017, 11:06 PM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424 lol I'll happily accept the heavy ball sigilyph and bruxish Smile got your guys ready when works to trade?

we'll trade when we see each other online and also add me
@Corrosion2424  you still gonna be around in half an hour?
(May 21, 2017, 12:19 AM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424  you still gonna be around in half an hour?

yeah
(May 20, 2017, 10:05 AM)wartty Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever  lol I'd love to trade HA morelull for a rare candy Smile when works? Might do it via gts just for this one cause my friends list is kinda full :P
Great Smile , I am on most afternoons PST time. Gts is good, I'll post when you are online Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
@Oddish 4 ever lol I should post mine first so your pokeball doesn't get stolen, I'll post when you reply to this Smile
@Corrosion2424 lol must've just missed me, you around tonight?
@Mish Jagger  @Corrosion2424 are both of you still in need? Got your guys ready when you are ~
@wartty hey i'll be around from now on and for a few hours, let me know if you are online we'll make the trade Smile
just to make i send you any pokemon as long as it holds the lure ball?
@Mish Jagger  Perfect timing ill add you now Smile and yep just any random breedject or w/e one of them holding a lure ball ~
@wartty ok i'll be here in 5- 10 min
sry i'm at work :/
@wartty i don't see u i'm on the plazza