Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Planet_Azumarill that works great when you wanna trade?
@Hojunhu actually i was kinda only interested in 7gen pokemon :p but if thst psyducks got some good ivs i might be interested?
@Rina id be more then happy with the gold bottle cap Smile ill make those 3 up for you, when works?
@Cubillax lol ill take both jangmoos if thatd work :p was having trouble deciding
ok il give them to you how do you want to trade? @wartty
(Jan 4, 2017, 10:46 PM)wartty Wrote: @planet_azumaril that works great when you wanna trade?
@Hojunhu actually i was kinda only interested in 7gen pokemon :p but if thst psyducks got some good ivs i might be interested?
@Rina id be more then happy with the gold bottle cap Smile ill make those 3 up for you, when works?
@Cubillax lol ill take both jangmoos if thatd work :p was having trouble deciding

@wartty Anytime from now. I am free for the next few hours Smile
@Rina kay just about done breeding them ill add you now
@Cubillax i think ive got you added already, ill check in a sec and ill go online when your ready ~
@wartty I'm online and ready to trade anytime Smile How do I go about trading you ? I trade you the poke with the Gold Bottle Cap last or ?
@Rina yep that works just hatching the last eggs and ill request the trade Smile
@wartty Thank you :D
@Rina your welcome sorry about the crabrawlers ivs :\ rng not workin for me lol take care ~
I will give you a Gold Bottle Cap for a HA Bruxish, Alolan Geodude, & Alolan Grimer.
@MrTripleNipple sure sounds good give me a half hour to breed some babies ~