Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] How to find Hidden Ability Pokémon?
I heard you can get them with S.O.S. battles (just like shinies, IVs, Egg moves, etc.) but I'm looking for Speed Boost Sharpedo and I have no sign of HA Sharpedo after a 25 chain. Can you really get Hidden Ability Pokemons with S.O.S. Battles?
Try a move such as worry seed. It can be found on an exeggute on exeggcutor island. You might have to move re-learn, but its okay :D. What worry seed does is it swaps the abilities. If you check your ability in battle, you might have the hidden ability.
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:00 PM)TheGamerDoug Wrote: Try a move such as worry seed. It can be found on an exeggute on exeggcutor island. You might have to move re-learn, but its okay :D. What worry seed does is it swaps the abilities. If you check your ability in battle, you might have the hidden ability.

But I can see if Sharpedo has Speed Boost at the end of the turn because it will get a speed boost?
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:06 PM)EcksEcksEcks Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:00 PM)TheGamerDoug Wrote: Try a move such as worry seed. It can be found on an exeggute on exeggcutor island. You might have to move re-learn, but its okay :D. What worry seed does is it swaps the abilities. If you check your ability in battle, you might have the hidden ability.

But I can see if Sharpedo has Speed Boost at the end of the turn because it will get a speed boost?

if that is its hidden ability, then it has it. I am not familiar with Sharpedo's abilities and hidden abilities. But if it's hidden ability is Speed Boost, it does have speed boost as its hidden or regular ability
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:09 PM)TheGamerDoug Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:06 PM)EcksEcksEcks Wrote:

if that is its hidden ability, then it has it. I am not familiar with Sharpedo's abilities and hidden abilities. But if it's hidden ability is Speed Boost, it does have speed boost as its hidden or regular ability

Normal ability is Rough Skin adn Hidden Ability is Speed Boost. The post is originally asking how do you get HA Pokemons in Sun and Moon.
using worry seed on a geodude that could potentially self destruct any turn is dangerous, thats why ive been using a damp poliwrath but I've yet to get a HA one :/ on any other pokemon using worry seed would worry tho pff
The thing is to SOS battle and chain until you get it, if it is a HA you cant see in game use Mega alakazam to trace it to see (the stone you win for free, so you just have to evolve a Alakazam)
You can get hidden abilities with SOS battles, I obtained a HA Vulpix after what seemed a 20-minute long chain.

I am unsure if all of the HA Pokemon are avaible, though.
awesome didnt know this thanks all
If any one manages to get a HA sharpedo and ends ups breeding it could they trade me one of their spares. Tried myself there got to arounf 20 in the chain(took a bit over 2 hours) but the last one just killed itself and did not call another one in time.