Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How does gastro acid interact with the Tapu Terrains?
I'm running a toxic stall pyukumuku and decided is time to quit being a pussy and run gastro acid instead of protect, but now i'm wondering, how does gastro acid affects the tapus abilitys like Tapu Fini misty terrain??

Anyway, is pyukumu somehow viable?
GastroAcid wouldn't do anything because the terrain effects would already be activated before pyukumuku could use the move and even if they're ability gets removed it doesn't matter because the only way they could have used it again anyway is to switch out (which they would have done anyway to reset it), so there's basically no point in using on moves on the Tapus.
Pyukumuku being viable is another question, it just gets killed too easily, so it's difficult to use.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 12, 2017, 06:47 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: GastroAcid wouldn't do anything because the terrain effects would already be activated before pyukumuku could use the move and even if they're ability gets removed it doesn't matter because the only way they could have used it again anyway is to switch out (which they would have done anyway to reset it), so there's basically no point in using on moves on the Tapus.
Pyukumuku being viable is another question, it just gets killed too easily, so it's difficult to use.

Yeah, i'm findinga good amout of sucess online running a pyukumuku + expert belt dragonite + life orb salazzle, but i does get countered super hard sometimes