Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Looking For] Need 6iv ditto pls xD
So, Ive been trying to find a 6ivDitto Giveaway for "Pokemon Sun/Moon" but my luck seems to be TERRYBLE the only ones I could find have all been closed, so is any1 doing a 6ivDitto Giveaway or could some1 give me 1? pls i rly wanna get the Perfect mimikyu xD.
Moved to the trading section,
Currently we do not have one running, we'll probably be planning on making a 6iv Ditto giveaway for sun and moon sometime in the future.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Im also confused on the ditto giveaway. i no longer know if i missed the the one with different natures but im currently postin to show that im a new user working on putting up 15+post and have already deposited a bagon. if someone could message me that im on the right kr wrong track it would be most helpful
(Nov 22, 2016, 08:07 AM)naitre Wrote: @MattBrownBlaze we will be opening the Ditto giveaway soon. You didn't miss it. I'm just waiting for a few people to come around to assist because the demand will be very high.

Good to know; really looking forward to it to get the jump start on beeding the new 'Mons!
(Nov 22, 2016, 08:07 AM)naitre Wrote: @MattBrownBlaze we will be opening the Ditto giveaway soon. You didn't miss it. I'm just waiting for a few people to come around to assist because the demand will be very high.

Appreciate it so much!