Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Looking for legit HA Geodude
i have been hunting for a HA geodude for a long time now but they keep using self-destruct. i have a poliwrath with damp but i still need to check if it has it's HA so i have to switch out to use skill swap to check but whenever i do that's when they us self-destruct and i just can't do it anymore. i want a legit not hacked or edited HA Geodude. i have a 6IV goomy and cottonee that i breed they are 100% legit and i will trade both of them for the HA Geodude.
then i suggest getting 1 on the gen 1 vc as they are legit as if transferred they will have their HA
I have 1 that I can breed for you if you'd like! (I believe I recieved the original off WT but I'm fairly sure it's legit as it had terrible IVs & doesn't have any Egg Moves or anything 'special' other than it's HA - which is why I kept it)
@evilcackles  i'll take you up on that offer thank you.
(Jul 31, 2017, 07:46 PM)fallout96 Wrote: @evilcackles  i'll take you up on that offer thank you.

Mkay! I'll start breeding that ASAP & I'll post here when I've got her ready!  Heart & then we can either do a GTS trade or Add FCs & do a Link Trade
If you're still around I've got her ready! Just need to know if you want to do the trade thru the GTS or Link Trade
@evilcackles  iink trade i added your friend code
(Aug 1, 2017, 01:02 AM)fallout96 Wrote: @evilcackles  iink trade i added your friend code

Going to add your FC now (I need to clear some space out of my friend's list 1st so give me a min) & then I'll head to the Festival Plaza so maybe head there right now if you can?

EDIT I'm guessing you already got off so I'm leaving Festival Plaza as I don't have anything I can really do in here while I wait, reply to this if you come back/are already in Festival Plaza & I'll head back in as soon as I notice it.
@evilcackles  hey sorry about that. i'm on now so when ever you are ready let me know
(Aug 1, 2017, 11:56 AM)fallout96 Wrote: @evilcackles  hey sorry about that. i'm on now so when ever you are ready let me know

@fallout96 No worries Heart I'll be ready in a minute! So maybe head to Festival Plaza as soon as you see this?