Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Mega Stones
Unobtainable Mega Stones will be coming soon in Sun and Moon.
As stated on the Pokémon Global link:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for using the Pokémon Global Link.

With the update of Pokémon Bank on January 25, 2017, many Pokémon that were not previously seen in the Alola region are making their way to players’ Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games.

We have received inquiries from players curious about how they can obtain Mega Stones for their Pokémon that were brought over from different Pokémon games via Pokémon Bank. Mega Stones are powerful items that greatly affect the trends of battles between Trainers. As a result, we have decided to start giving out these otherwise unobtainable Mega Stones as participation prizes in Online Competitions. We hope that as we gradually introduce these Mega Stones, players will enjoy seeing how trends in the battle environment change over time.

To begin, we will give Mawilite and Beedrillite Mega Stones to those who participate in three or more battles in the 2017 International Challenge February Online Competition.

We will continue to update players about future opportunities to obtain Mega Stones, so please keep checking for the latest information.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
In short, by participating in competitions, you will get these Mega Stones.
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
Don't know about you guys, but now I'm entering!  :D
High impact memes
Question: I have a Pokemon Global Link account linked to my Sun and Moon game. Is it possible to get the megas tones in both games if I participate?

@Wolfy2478 Yeah, I'm pretty sure by participating in both games you should be able to get them.
High impact memes
@asifiqbal378 Alright thanks for the answer :D