Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Mewtwonite X&Y now avaliable in gen 7
Im just posting this to let everyone know that Mewtwonite X&Y are now available in sun and moon from the mystery gift with the password M2DESCENT. Im sure most you guys already know but just in case
(Mar 3, 2017, 03:36 AM)R2LSD2 Wrote: Im just posting this to let everyone know that Mewtwonite X&Y are now available in sun and moon from the mystery gift with the password M2DESCENT. Im sure most you guys already know but just in case

thanks!!..i dont really know it is available..how you get this kind of news anyways?
@jhey-zone-bee

http://www.serebii.net is where i get pokemon news
(Mar 3, 2017, 03:56 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2017, 03:36 AM)R2LSD2 Wrote: Im just posting this to let everyone know that Mewtwonite X&Y are now available in sun and moon from the mystery gift with the password M2DESCENT. Im sure most you guys already know but just in case

thanks!!..i dont really know it is available..how you get this kind of news anyways?

Serebii has this kind of intel.
+ Reps
woooh..thanks

@jhey-zone-bee you can also be updated as soon as the news is posted on serebii if you follow their SNS accounts like on twitter and facebook. I turned my notifications on their twitter. I feel so updated ever since lmao  :D
(Mar 3, 2017, 05:30 AM)teioh_link Wrote:

@jhey-zone-bee you can also be updated as soon as the news is posted on serebii if you follow their SNS accounts like on twitter and facebook. I turned my notifications on their twitter. I feel so updated ever since lmao  :D

woh that was a nice tip!! thank you
Thanks for letting everyone know! Big help  Smile