Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Mini in-demo encounters?? (Spoilers?)
Okay, so I'm gonna put this in a spoiler tab just in case!

Okay, so I was trying to trigger an encounter with lillie (I set my DS date to 10/18/16, which is what a lot of people say triggered their encounter, it didn't for me but whatever), and I was walking around the town and I encountered the mom at the appareal store! Of course I couldn't go in, but the mom stops you outside and asks if you'll help her carry her clothes, then mentions something about a meowth and tells you to run off and play and have fun. I tested this on my 3DS and setting the date to 10/18/16 then going to the appareal shop triggered the event with the mom, so I think that's the thing you have to do. Here's a gallery of all the images of the mom's dialogue!

I'll see if I can do anything to trigger the lillie event (like making my game night-time on 10/18/16), but I have no clue how to really trigger it (maybe it's random like the dugtrio one but I'm not sure). Also, has anyone been successful getting something more from the mysterious old man? I've returned to his spot numerous times to the point where he now repeats the same thing every time I encounter him (where he says you're special and then waves before walking away), but I really want more encounters with him Sad
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
I had the mom clothing event without switching my time I don't think that event is anything special... only the ones people say are happening in certain amount of days are gonna be important.... also I am pretty sure nintendo is smart enough not to let the timedate switch on the ds affect it.
@XxRebeccaxX I don't know, I thought it was worth mentioning as I got onto my demo and never encountered the mom except in the beginning when you start playing (but wasn't sure if other's had/hadn't encountered it either since I couldn't find it on YT). I still haven't figured out how to encounter lillie though so I think that may be random as well like it is with the dugtrio encounter? Have you encountered Hau with his ice cream cut-scene yet? I can't figure out how to get that one either D:
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
@Confide  No the only other cut scene or event ive had was the mom one. I had heard of lillie not the icecream and hau though. I don't think they give any significant information, they are just a nice addition... I don' know