Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [OFFLINE] Chansey's Nursery
I'm now online, guys, and I've added everyone's fc. @F3nnekins @PerchPond @Tenebris_Kane @Himenyo
(Sep 17, 2017, 03:25 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2017, 06:44 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2017, 04:50 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I'm interested in a Dratini Blush What would you like in exchange?
EDIT: I've got alot of Dream Ball-mons and Aprimons if that interests you

I can't see it...  Maybe we could just trade via the link trade option?  I've added your fc.
Yeah I had already gone to bed (sigh, time difference Undecided ). I'll try and catch you online  Blush
EDIT: I've added your friend code. I don't want to simply trade you a Caterpie for the Dratini. Would you like a DB HA Smoochum or a MoonB Goomy for it (I have breedjects of those ready so it's no trouble)? Blush

That would be fine!  Smile  Whatever works for you. Smile
(Sep 17, 2017, 04:29 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2017, 04:50 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I'm interested in a Dratini Blush What would you like in exchange?

I can't see it...  Maybe we could just trade via the link trade option?  I've added your fc.
Yeah I had already gone to bed (sigh, time difference Undecided ). I'll try and catch you online  Blush
EDIT: I've added your friend code. I don't want to simply trade you a Caterpie for the Dratini. Would you like a DB HA Smoochum or a MoonB Goomy for it (I have breedjects of those ready so it's no trouble)? Blush

Heading online now~ Blush Which one of the mons do u prefer? xD
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 17, 2017, 04:41 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2017, 04:29 PM)Chansey Wrote:

Heading online now~ Blush Which one of the mons do u prefer? xD

I prefer the Smoochum.  Thanks for it! Smile
@Chansey Cheers Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@Chansey Are you still online? I've added your fc
(Sep 17, 2017, 09:14 AM)F3nnekins Wrote: @Chansey could I request a Ponyta? iv'e already added your friend code

What's your in-game name?  I'm online right now.
@Chansey Thanks!
Could I please have a Sandygast? I want to have a competitive Pallosand. My fc is 2036 9455 8061 and I'll add yours.
(Sep 19, 2017, 12:45 AM)PhebostrialEivee Wrote: Could I please have a Sandygast? I want to have a competitive Pallosand. My fc is 2036 9455 8061 and I'll add yours.

What's you ign? I need to know your name to pick you to trade with. 

@Kris I have your sandygast as well. 

Is anyone else still waiting on a mon from me?  I'm sorry,  I've been super busy and I'm having difficulty keeping track of it. ;__;