Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Minor Spoiler] Sun & Moon Is Finally Out!
Guys I am so excited! Im going to go to gamestop and get sun and moon today! (and the event melloetta) yay i love lines! ALSO could someone tell me the method for shiny hunting on sun & moon? I want to know so i can do that right away. Also im going to be SRing for a shiny starter... yay... As my username states im going to be getting litten. Witch starter are you going to choose? Litten,Rowlet or Popplio? Ive also just heard about the new TM Throat Chop. What??? are you going to strangle it? Jeez. I wish I could have all of them. I honestly dont know if I can SR for a starter though... I mean a 2.5 minute cutscene??? Wow and i thought X and Y was bad. (cutscene wise) Well that will be all. Feel free to discuss sun and moon topics here! ~TigerThornX
@TigerThornX Please mark this thread with [SPOILERS] because it contains some spoilers and some people don't want to see them accidentally. If you don't edit it within the next hour, I will delete it to avoid people getting spoiled. Thank you.
oh! sorry thanks for changing it!