Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Prof. Z's ESV Eggs! [Updated 3/7/2017]
Hello everyone and welcome back!

Today I've got a fresh batch of eggs added to my list for you all.

As usual, I would like to request the opportunity to clone any of the pokemon hatched from any eggs listed with *** after them or listed under the TSV Matches Only section.

If you don't know what your TSV is, I'll be more than happy to check it for you. All you have to do is trade me any pokemon you caught or bred in your game.

As always, I do take breeding requests, however I am currently limiting myself to Alola Form/Gen 7 exclusive pokemon. If you'd like to make a request, please include the Nature and any Egg Moves you'd like to see. I also breed all of my eggs with their Hidden Abilities when applicable.

I've also updated my list into a spreadsheet to include a list of TSVs that I've coded to show matches for any eggs I've bred. If you'd like to be added to the list so I can notify you of any matches you might have, please let me know!

And finally, you'll find the list of all my eggs located in the ESV Eggs tab in the link below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ujBguNfwQkWSpUpV9X8jUKQ2dXUDDfFT9Lbt3H984Gs/edit?usp=sharing

Current breeding requests:
Komala - Complete
Mareanie - Complete
Stufful - Complete
Jangmo-o - Complete
Sandygast - Complete
Vulpix - Complete
Wishiwashi - Complete
Passimian - Complete
Oranguru - Complete
Comfey - Complete
Salandit - Complete
Bruxish - Complete
Togedemaru - Complete
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)
id like to find out my ESV, ive been reading about it maybe ill try it :p just any breedjects work ?
(Feb 18, 2017, 09:36 AM)wartty Wrote: id like to find out my ESV, ive been reading about it maybe ill try it :p just any breedjects work ?

Just a quick correction, I'll check your TSV (Trainer Shiny Value). ESV (Egg Shiny Value) is reserved for the eggs.

Anyway, I'll add you now and head online. Breedjects are fine, but not nessicary. As long as you caught or bred it in the game you want checked that's all that matters.  :D
Prof. Z at your service!
@wartty 
TSV 3382

Unfortunately no matches tho.  Sad
Prof. Z at your service!
@Zhakien wouldve been amazing if there was but at least i know now Smile thanks a bunch ~
@wartty 

You're welcome.

Feel free to stop by later on. I'll probably be breeding some new eggs in a few days.

In the mean time, you're welcome to make a request for what I might breed next. So far I have a request for Komala, but that's it.
Prof. Z at your service!
Looking for some Gen 7 breeding requests!
Prof. Z at your service!
(Feb 20, 2017, 11:28 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: if there no other requests...
id like to request for a mareanie...

Sure thing. Any particular nature or egg moves you'd like it to have?

I also breed them all with an HA parent so there's more of a variety too.  Smile
Prof. Z at your service!
So am I able to just trade a breedject for one of these eggs? (Not that I will, none match my TSV)
So can I ask for you to breed an:
Adamant Slush Rush Alolan Sandshrew with icicle crash as an egg move please.
I don't mind if it's shiny or not.
if there's any reason that you are unable to do this, that's fine.
:D
(Feb 22, 2017, 02:56 AM)73cupsofspiders2 Wrote: So am I able to just trade a breedject for one of these eggs? (Not that I will, none match my TSV)
So can I ask for you to breed an:
Adamant Slush Rush Alolan Sandshrew with icicle crash as an egg move please.
I don't mind if it's shiny or not.
if there's any reason that you are unable to do this, that's fine.
:D

@73cupsofspiders2
I'm afraid the eggs currently listed do require a matching TSV to claim them.

As for the Icicle Crash HA Alolan Sandshrew, I've actually already done it. If you'd like to offer a trade for one of them, I'm open to offers. Mostly I collect UT(UnTouched) shinies, preferrably lv 1 and legit hatched. I've got a pretty extensive collection already, but I'm always looking for different natures, abilities, and egg moves from the ones I already have.

It's kinda late over here for me and I'm still half asleep, so I can't check all te details on the Sandshrew right now. I can tell you however that they all have 4EMs, HA and non-HA, and at least 5IVs -SAtk. Can't remember the exact nature, but it's either Adamant or Jolly.
Prof. Z at your service!