Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SPOILER] How to "catch" Cosmog
So I figured out today that Cosmog is actually obtainable in game and it is very possible to play this game and never know about it. So I figured i would let others who don't know the steps of how to obtain Cosmog. You need 2 things before you start:
1) Complete the main story and become champion
2) You need to have either Solgaleo or Lunala in your party

If you have both of those checked off then follow these steps:

Step 1: Fly back to the Altar where you caught Solgaleo/Lunala (The Altar of Sunne in Sun and The Altar of Moone in Moon)
Step 2: Enter the portal that is at the top of the Altar (If you do not have Solgaleo/Lunala with you then you cant enter)
Step 3: Once you are through the portal fly to the lake that matches your altar (Lake of the Sunne and Lake of the Moone). If you can't fly their then fly to Ul'a Ul'a Meadow and go to the right.
Step 4: Walk to the top. If a short cut scene plays then congrats.

So you can now fight Cosmog!!!... ok so maybe you just walk up to it and take it, but still COSMOG!!! And I have some answers to questions people may have soooo.

Yes, you can save before taking it and soft reset for different natures and IV's
No, this is not a way to get Lunala in Sun or Solgaleo in Moon. It will evolve to the exclusive legendary.
Yes, you can actually leave through the portal without taking it and go back for it later (I personally tested this)

Feel free to comment if i screwed this up Smile
Do you only get one cosmog or can you get multiple cosmogs.
(Nov 21, 2016, 03:58 PM)Stahlman Wrote: Do you only get one cosmog or can you get multiple cosmogs.

Just 1 Cosmog
Dont bother soft reseting SHiny locked i heard
(Nov 21, 2016, 03:59 PM)Jirachi Wrote: Dont bother soft reseting SHiny locked i heard

The soft reseting is to change the nature and IVs of it. If people want to use it competitively.
Awesome post thanks!
Nice to know thank you :D
Thanks for the info. I had found the interdimensional rift thing at the Altar, but didn't know how to proceed from there.