43.48%
10 43.48%
Litten
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SPOILER] Which do you choose?
So! We all know (or should) the three starters for Pokémon Sun and Moon are Popplio, Rowlet, and Litten! The obvious question here is which do you choose? Don't know what the look like? No prob,

[Image: sun_and_moon_starters_by_eternalegend-da2e442.jpg]

These are the first evolutions,

[Image: dartrix.png]

Dartrix

[Image: torracat.png]

Torracat

[Image: brionne.png]

Brionne

These are the second!

So which will you choose young trainer?

Art by Eterna on DeviantArt and here on the official Pokémon site
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I was going to choose Popplio, but now I am not sure about it. Litten is growing intensly on me. But not Rowlet. He is overrated already and isn't even released. He is going the Tepig path:
OMFG THAT IS SO CUTE - okay...? - what have you done gamefreak?

Not trying to offend anybody :D
I will choose Rowlet, it's soo cute! Heart
But I want to see the final evolutions first Wink
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
I'll tell you what my current option is: Boxing my starter and pretending it never existed in the first place.

You telling me that already disgusting bowtie wearing, 4x weak to ice, mr I lose to spheal lookin bird dinner evolves into this?
[Image: Arakee0.jpg]

Excuse me? Did this thing just age to be in it's late 20's? Tell me why homeboy looks like he's trying so hard to look formal but in the end he's got a dumb hair flap in his face. I wouldn't trust this thing with my life are you kidding me? Hand me a Rattata, it learns ice beam, I'll be fine. Man you try to travel with this thing but it probably needs a tea break every 20 minutes and when it comes down to winter time it stays KO'd from the cold weather. Good thing it's weak to fire too so I can go ahead and cook this thing for a meal, but I'll move on.

Popplio. My boy. You were styling on these kids. You were about to hit dabs while throwing ice beams at rowlets, and hydro pumps at littens.
SO WHAT IS THIS?
[Image: brionne.png]

WE CANT STYLE ON THESE TRAINERS LIKE THIS B. WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO CRY IF SOMEONE ROASTS YOUR TUTU? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR HAIR, B? ARE THOSE BRAIDS? Man Popplio, Brionne, whatever you wanna be called; You got one more chance. You better turn into a majestic water and fairy type or I'm gonna box you so fast. This better be some sort of mid-teen-identity crisis. I'll smack you on your braids.

heugh heugh it's LIT
[Image: torracat.png]

Alright. I won't flex. I respect the style. Lookin like a spunky, edgy simba. I can dig it. However; 1. It's a cat. Cats are dumb. You ever try to pet a cat? They get mad and start attacking you. Plus they're lazy. and super full of themselves. Dumb cats. 2. Are you gonna stay mono fire my guy? Because if so you might as well just be average. Gonna be looking like an edgy pyroar. 3. So help me, game freak. If this thing stands up on it's back legs on it's final evolution, and is a fire/fighting type; I'm gonna suplex you guys. Like straight up. This whole pig monkey chicken cat fire fighting type thing is enough. I'll fight you all. 4. If you're fire/dark you better not be worse than houndoom or I'm legit never using you in my life

Current starter: Mimikyu.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
100% will be Litten
Rowlet is cool but its evolution looks horrible imo
I like Popplio and its evolution but just not my style
#LillieDefenseSquad
*triggered*
sooooo going for Rowlet
Popplio's evo is ehhh
Litten's evo is exactely as Rogue said it is, an edgy simba
Rowlet's is like one of those huge doctor who fans who make terrible cosplays and go to conventions

Popplio himself is cute, but his design didn't really seal  the deal for me.

Litten isn't purrfect, and at first I was like, "Are you kitten me?" but he's grown on me.

Rowlet is my #1 choice because he's absolutely beautiful and is good against bugs. Owl  definitely be picking Rowlet, and if the Chinese Leaks are true, I'M STAYING AWAY FROM LITTEN... I guess Dartrix is like Rowlet's awkward teenage phase.
I'm not concerned 100% yet. I want to wait until the 2nd evo is announced. But so far I'd choose Litten as well Smile
Well guys nice to know which starter you are going to get! Can't wait right? Although I'm just gonna wait until all the starters final evo is released. (Can't add it to the poll won't let me)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
We basically have to chose between a stylish owl, another boring mainstream cat or a clownish water slug..

..i think i've said enough. GO ROWLET
I don't LOVE any of them... Rowlet is super cute but this evo? BLAH! litten is also pree cute aslo a BLAH evo though.... poplio is ok.... but that evo TF gamefreak? I guess since I am getting both sun and moon and playing through them both I am gonna start with all three starters and see who "feels" right as I play through it...