Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Scott's Pokemon Ranch! Breedables, Breedjects, and Competitive Pokemon Trade Shop!
EDIT 1 - Due to complaints, the font and color has been changed back to normal

Good morning, ladies and germs!

As I mentioned earlier, I was planning on starting a trade shop to get rid of things like breedjects and unwanted Shinies/Legends/UBs.

Now, since I just started teambuilding in this game today, there aren't many breedjects right now, and most of my good competitive pokes are on my copy of XY waiting to be moved up when the new Pokemon Bank comes out.
However, since I'm a giddy little boy with no patience, I decided I'll be putting the spreadsheet up early to be updated with more stuff as I move along, since I'll be breeding mons like Arcanine, Gastrodon, Garchomp, Porygon, and other popular meta Pokemon during the week.

This thread will exist
as long as the spreadsheet does, and any trade requests for something off the spreadsheet or requests for me to breed you something should be made in the reply section. Trades will be resolved quickly and requests will be copied to the BREEDING REQUESTS page. Now, keep in mind I am completely new to this sort of thing, so if you have any recommendations please don't hesitate to say something. Have a great day, and see you guys next year!

Spreadsheet

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hello

i found your post on google and made a account specifically for this (sorry if i made a fool of myself by not following procedures im new to this)

anyways if you could breed me an ha! Alolan vulpix with timid nature and freeze dry or a jolly rough skin gible you'd be doing me a great favor

I dont have much to trade but i do have some shinys if you're interested
(Dec 31, 2016, 09:53 PM)Juxie Wrote: Hello

i found your post on google and made a account specifically for this (sorry if i made a fool of myself by not following procedures im new to this)

anyways if you could breed me an ha! Alolan vulpix with timid nature and freeze dry or a jolly rough skin gible you'd be doing me a great favor

I dont have much to trade but i do have some shinys if you're interested
Thanks for checking it out! I'll get to work on your Vulpix and Gible later, and we can discuss trades then. Also, welcome to the forums!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
yo SCotty PM me imight beable to help u with some stuff
Ahhhh the font hurts my eyes and is hard to read!!!!