Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shiny Hunting Journal
(Mar 12, 2017, 02:06 PM)MysticSoldier168 Wrote: SRing for Dialga on diamond. Taking 80,000+ resets and 2 months+. I think it's actually time to give up.

80,000 resets my lord. Don't give up, You'll be over the moon when you get it.  :D :D

My longest two ledgendary hunts were Lugia and Rayquaza. 4934 and 10895 respectively 

Tried Ho-oh and went over 8000, took a break, then got it on 321.  Rolleyes Rolleyes Dodgy
That's shines for you, I guess.
Hi!
 I'm S.O.S.ing for a shiny Stufful, my 1st chain broke because somehow my game card got removed, even though it was still in the slot. I'm hunting it as of the day i made this post. I also brung a Japanese Fearow with max affection to help me out, after all, it has its perks. :D Good Luck to me and other shiny hunters Smile

BTW, nice shiny hunting journal  :P
Good luck! ^

I am still hunting for Pikipek. Not going to well. Hoping it will be soon.  :P
Eventually, on the 73rd chain. I finally got my Shiny Pikipek.  :D :D :D

[Image: pikipek.png]
17/03/17
Route 1.
Shiny 3 - Pikipek. Male. Named Fruit Loop.
73 SOS Encounters.

Probably next will be [Image: dewpider.png]
Changed my mind when hunting for my next shiny.

I hunted for this
[Image: crabrawler.png]
18/03/17
Route 2.
Shiny 4 - Crawbrawler. Male. Named Rocky
42 SOS Ecounters on the First Chain  :D
For my next hunt I was going to go for this
[Image: grubbin.gif]
20/03/17
Route 4
Shiny 5 - Grubbin. Male. Named Sparkplug
223 Encounters on the First Chain. 

And, It took a while especially with Mud-Slap which is a pain when you always miss. I might get a Keen Eye Pokemon just for these types.
anybody want to shiny hunt with me on skype
Nice Topic, Tomlin! I see you were able to get lots of replies on this topic!

As for me, I am currently soft resetting for a Shiny Charmander in Pokemon FireRed. I tried several times, throughout the previous two months, but still to no success. I also recently have been Dexnaving Ralts so I can get a Shiny Ralts! I am currently at a Search Level of 150 for Ralts. I would love to get a Shiny Absol, but it will be hard since there are no Absol horde encounters, but I should be able to Dexnav Absol to get a shiny one. I have gotten shinies before, be it from Friend Safari or from Horde Encounters. I also got a Shiny Caterpie in the original Pokemon Silver on my Gameboy Color! Cool