Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Genesect Original Form Theory
BEFORE READING THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS THEORY IS NOT MINE, I FOUND IT ON GAMEFAQS, I'LL LINK THE ORIGINAL PAGE DOWN BELOW. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, THANK YOU

A user on GameFaQs posted a theory about Pokemn Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon getting a, quote, "Fossil Park". While browsing, I first didn't pay much attention because S/M barely had any Fossil Pokemon, but then it hit me. Of course, Sun and Moon didn't have Fossil Pokemon, but UsUm are the "alternate story" of S/M.

The evidence and reasoning he provided was:

>SM have the Fossil Restoration Center NPC mention his dream of a "Jurrasic Park" style theme park full of nothing but revived fossilmons
>Colress, a top member of Team Plasma and one of the people responsible for turning Genesect into a machine, just so happens to be wandering around the same route as the FRC
>Tfw in the alternate timeline of USUM the man gets his wish and we get a Safari Zone full of nothing but fossil Pokemon
>Tfw theres a rumor that a super powerful bug type Pokemon resides somewhere in the park

Extra evidence he provides is:

>Jurassic Park filmed in Hawaii
>USUM won't have mew Pokemon but will probably be chock full of new forms, and genesects original form is quite the mystery people want solved
>No one can debunk this artwork
>Fossilmons are stuck in regular pokeballs, but being anle to catch them would mean we can have them in pretty much every ball now that the apricorn balls are back

What artwork? this one

While I personally don't believe the artwork to be real, I will say I haven't seen it be debunked yet. Fake leak or not though, I think it is weird how Colress is hanging around the FRC Route. I'd like more fossils in UsUm, what do you think? Real? Fake? Do you want a Genesect "Original Form"? Let me know, and have a fantastic day.

Original GameFaQs Article
OU MASTER RACE
Yes.... Yes yes yes over and over again xD i never thought of the fossil park goddamn I love you for this not to mention this opens up the possibility for so many other things like this x3 haven't seen a fake that good in quite some time assuming it is.....
@wartty I know right? I can't believe nobody touched upon this sooner

At the very least, we may get to catch a Genesect in UsUm
OU MASTER RACE