Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] So done atm with trade ban
*salt warning*

2 days ago i picked up my 3ds after a break from pokemon after i completed the storyline for sun.

I had the bright idea to finish the pokedex because im yet to complete one in any pokemon generation  #nevercatchthemall im currently sitting at 287/297

And i was trade banned from trading with my friend who lives a state away because i lost Internet connection to the server apparently, all i needed from him was the moon ultra beasts 
,my friend is a fully legitimate player and a casual player like myself and both of us are still banned 

I respect game freaks intentions but this is the straw that broke my love for the franchise 

and just watching verlisify's video saying that its not happening to innocent players of the game is a complete fallacy...

I really want to hear from this great community, if you are an innocent player of the game and your being affected by the decisions game freak has made as I am.
No, I hack. Lol i do use PKhex but innocents do get banned. It could be for receiving PKhex Pokemon or a simple internet connection. Verlisfy is so un-cool with hacking he made it into a big deal
O
(Jan 7, 2017, 05:36 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: No, I hack. Lol i do use PKhex but innocents do get banned. It could be for receiving PKhex Pokemon or a simple internet connection. Verlisfy is so un-cool with hacking he made it into a big deal

And thats your choice which i completely understand but to punish both sides of the community is stupid
Yes I do understand that. I did that at my own risk but I 100% agree with you that innocent players should not be punished for geting a hacked pokemon over wonder trade. Or if you have internet problems Sad
O
(Jan 7, 2017, 05:48 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Yes I do understand that. I did that at my own risk but I 100% agree with you that innocent players should not be punished for geting a hacked pokemon over wonder trade. Or if you have internet problems Sad

100% agreement 
Cool
pretty sure that the ban doesnt last forever though
(Jan 7, 2017, 06:02 PM)CellyBean Wrote: pretty sure that the ban doesnt last forever though

Yer i think in the worst case scenario its 75hrs its not really documented what ban u get or did or punishment period received

Its not so much the time that affects me its just that i finally wanted to explore and finish the pokedex but now i wait some period of time because im a naughty boy for having a weak connection or something of the sort
(Jan 8, 2017, 04:41 PM)naitre Wrote: @Atts I'm sorry this happened to you. Thanks for making the post! I have had several reports of innocent players receiving bans across multiple Pokemon communities, so you're not alone. I was actually GTS banned for trading a Pokemon you get from an NPC trade, haha. Luckily, the longest ban I've seen is about 75 hours as you mentioned, though it's still totally unfair. Perhaps if more general Pokemon community members took this issue seriously and actually reported it accurately, GF might reevaluate their decision. Angel

Completely true i have been unbanded as of 3 hrs ago and ive just completed the pokedex finally its just a shame that these things arn't thought through more by GF
I share your frustration, and I'm additionally baffled at the inconsistency of the bans that get applied.  I have definitely received pokemon that were hacked over wonder trade when tossing breedjects into the void, but I haven't been banned for it yet.  And obviously the people sending them are able to do so without a problem... so it's confusing to figure out exactly how it decides to make wondertrade-related bans (or even link trades).