Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Trade Shop Announcement!
Alola, friends! I just recently acquired and beat my own copy of Pokemon Sun, and it has been a real blast. With the upcoming VGC Season, my love for breeding, and a look back at the succession of my past experiences in giving away great Pokemon for the greater good, I humbly announce that some time in the coming weeks, I will be opening up my own trade and breeding shop! This shop will feature any rare, shiny, HA, or BR Pokemon bred and raised by me to be traded in return for something I'm looking for, or maybe even for free if you ask nicely  :D

My reasoning behind this decision is mostly that, after all of the things the people in this amazing community have done for me, what better way to show my appreciation than to give back some great Pokemon of my own. Of course, being so new to the game (I just recieved it for my birthday on the 22nd and just beat it today) it will take some time to get a good stock up. But now that I have most of the endgame out of the way, I will be able to start focusing on breeding and getting my team ready for the coming VGC 2017 season, and help others along by breeding some meta-worthy monsters! So stay on the lookout for the official opening, because I'm sure it'll be soon since I really can't contain my excitement! 

Good night, and happy hunting, my friends!