Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] unexpected shinys
hello there

so i had something fun happen too me, while i was hunting for a castform (only weather pokemon i miss) i came across my first shiny in moon a alola meowth :D.
unlike my first ever shiny i did catch it (RIP shiny vulpix).
now i'm curious if other people came across a shiny while they were hunting for something completly different. if you did, did you catch it or lose it.

thanx for sharing.
(Dec 9, 2016, 03:05 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: hello there

so i had something fun happen too me, while i was hunting for a castform (only weather pokemon i miss) i came across my first shiny in moon a alola meowth :D.
unlike my first ever shiny i did catch it (RIP shiny vulpix).
now i'm curious if other people came across a shiny while they were hunting for something completly different. if you did, did you catch it or lose it.

thanx for sharing.
Actually had two stories happen. I was going to level up my Shiny Riolu to evolve him and ran across a lv 58 Shiny Golduck right outside the battle tree. I caught it but after 400 SOS battles for the Riolu I was just speechless.

Second story after getting my Shiny honedge I went to ev train its hp up and decided to fight Makuhitas. Got the SOS going and on the first SOS call was a shiny. Caught it. Again I could not complain a shiny is a shiny but considering the honedge was 650+ masuda eggs I just kind of sat there and was wondering where that luck was when I was hatching eggs.
@FallenX 
i haven't really gotten in masda method breeding yet, but i can understand how that can make you feel after hatching so much eggs, i was dexnav hunting for a lotad once (chain was around 200) left the route to patch up my team first pokemon i ran into was a shiny ralts. couldn't complain of course but i was my third ralts and i didn't have a lotad yet.
I caught a shiny Oricorio while SOS EV training Special Attack.
I randomly went fishing and a shiny magikarp appeared :D

Was training my Ninetales and came across a shiny Pelipper im not a huge fan of it but its shiny is nice and can help when im SOS chaining  Smile
I was weakening a female salandit to try and catch it, and it called another salandit, and it happened to be shiny, but it was a male one, i caught it of course, and it was modest too...