Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Secret Bases Flags
Did not find anything about it using Search, so is anyone still going for the 1000 flags?

a group of people hunting flags would go faster since you can get free flags from secret pals who collected them the same day

let me know :P
I'm at 550 or something atm, haven't been hunting in quite a while, I guess I can pick up the habit of doing that while on the way to school (and back home) Smile

Just add me ^^
well I'm not sure if that works. when you add a secret pal, and the player collected flags, when you speak to him in the base, he gives you flag, but does it work all the times (adding and kicking him out of the base and do that everyday) or only the 1st time you add him?
My brother and I used to get flags from each other all the time, but I don't know if that was because we streetpassed. I think it works all the time, or at least I hope. I can't really remember if I got flags more than once from secret pals back in the day, I think I did.
I am down to form a flag hunting party. I am really trying to get the Garchompite. If we get a group of 6 people together it should only take a week or so to get platinum rank. Add my FC and let me know if your in!
(Jun 16, 2015, 11:40 AM)dobrienlx Wrote: I am down to form a flag hunting party. I am really trying to get the Garchompite. If we get a group of 6 people together it should only take a week or so to get platinum rank. Add my FC and let me know if your in!

YAY MORE PEOPLE!
I think I'll start either next week, or after the 2nd of july due to exams Sad