Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Seeking to borrow: Type Null + Slivally (For the sake of dex completion)
Hey there guys. Im in need of a Null to finish my dex because I'd like to SR for one but I cant do that without the Shiny charm. Would anyone be able to let me borrow theirs for the sake of the dex? I will gladly return them straight after.
You can have your own at Aether Foundation
+ Reps
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:23 AM)xhinnn Wrote: You can have your own at Aether Foundation

im aware of this I was hoping to SR for a shiny one but it takes forever with the lack of shiny charm, which is why I wanted to borrow someone else's Null and Silvally so I can finish the dex and make the hunt easier, if that makes sense.
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:24 AM)pyrop3 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:23 AM)xhinnn Wrote: You can have your own at Aether Foundation

im aware of this I was hoping to SR for a shiny one but it takes forever with the lack of shiny charm, which is why I wanted to borrow someone else's Null and Silvally so I can finish the dex and make the hunt easier, if that makes sense.

type null is shiny lock
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:43 AM)ShawnStyles Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:24 AM)pyrop3 Wrote:

type null is shiny lock

null isnt shiny locked. Shiny charm doesnt effect the soft reset chance though (As far as I know)
Wouldnt be like ORAs? The SR chance increased with the use of the charm.
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:53 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Wouldnt be like ORAs? The SR chance increased with the use of the charm.

@pyrop3 lets trade i have type null
Sweet thank you. Wait do you want me to evolve it also for you so you can finish the dex too?
(Nov 27, 2016, 10:57 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Sweet thank you. Wait do you want me to evolve it also for you so you can finish the dex too?

i have 2 type nulls
Wait so let me just make sure, are you giving me him or letting me use him for the dex? :o (if I can evovle him I mean)