Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona (also other SMT related franchises)
I've played Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 golden on the ps vita, and to be honest I think P4G is the best game on the vita yet. I'm also gonna buy persona Q this month.

Cheers!
Wink 
I played P3 on PS2, finished both normal and the Answer modes as for P4 i played but i left the game, might pick up and play someday again to finish it.
But to me the best of SMT series is and will always be Nocturne, that game is just perfect to me Heart
(Dec 5, 2014, 06:56 PM)Sam_XIII Wrote: I played P3 on PS2, finished both normal and the Answer modes as for P4 i played but i left the game, might pick up and play someday again to finish it.
But to me the best of SMT series is and will always be Nocturne, that game is just perfect to me  Heart

I really do recommend you to pick P4 back up and finish it, the game is amazing.

Now that I am on winter break from college I should really try to finish Nocturne. I think I got to like, when all the riders start to come after you. I just got so caught up with school work and PQ that I stopped playing. I really do want to finish it though.
Persona Q is so fun. The only problem is that I cannot play the game on any level except Safety Sad
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 9, 2014, 06:59 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Persona Q is so fun. The only problem is that I cannot play the game on any level except Safety Sad

If you're not familiar with persona games and finding the weaknesses and stuff, I can understand how it would be hard. It's super fun though, so it's well worth the difficulty. A little advice i could give you is to change and fuse personas as much as possible, and try to get one of each kind of element on one persona if you can. It really helps out.