Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Battle Ready Sillvally for Marshadow
Star 
I posted earlier on how my girlfriend is dying for a marshadow, Im willing to give away anypokemon shiny you want AND the event shiny i already leveled and made battle ready! I would really appreciate it! You would also get 3 marshadows back since i can duplicate them  Big Grin
(Nov 2, 2017, 03:54 PM)Madigine Wrote: I posted earlier on how my girlfriend is dying for a marshadow, Im willing to give away anypokemon shiny you want AND the event shiny i already leveled and made battle ready! I would really appreciate it! You would also get 3 marshadows back since i can duplicate them  Big Grin

I have marshadow
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:04 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2017, 03:54 PM)Madigine Wrote: I posted earlier on how my girlfriend is dying for a marshadow, Im willing to give away anypokemon shiny you want AND the event shiny i already leveled and made battle ready! I would really appreciate it! You would also get 3 marshadows back since i can duplicate them  Big Grin

I have marshadow

AAY! Could you hook me up? Ill give you a shiny sillvally for it and 3 more marshadows afterwards  Big Grin
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:11 PM)Madigine Wrote:

I have marshadow

AAY! Could you hook me up? Ill give you a shiny sillvally for it and 3 more marshadows afterwards  Big Grin

yeah, but I got a couple requests. If this is too much for you to do, please let me know, but I have 7 pokemon I want you to fix for me haha. The first is my shiny ray. could you make the Ot Jerome and make it be in a regular pokeball? Also, Manaphy, please give it modest nature. Make raikou timid nature, make cloyster's Ivs 31 and have rotoms ability be modest. Thank you so much! Also, I only want one Marshadow back. The moveset for that will be Close Combat, Fire Punch, Shadow Sneak, and Spectral thief. It will also be adamant, and have 31 IVS. Thank you so much if you could do all this for me. If not, it's fine. I have the mons already, its just a few quick edits. Also could you make the Kangshkan Adamant please, thanks
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:20 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:

I have marshadow

yeah, but I got a couple requests. If this is too much for you to do, please let me know, but I have 7 pokemon I want you to fix for me haha. The first is my shiny ray. could you make the Ot Jerome and make it be in a regular pokeball? Also, Manaphy, please give it modest nature. Make raikou timid nature, make cloyster's Ivs 31 and have rotoms ability be modest. Thank you so much! Also, I only want one Marshadow back. The moveset for that will be Close Combat, Fire Punch, Shadow Sneak, and Spectral thief. It will also be adamant, and have 31 IVS. Thank you so much if you could do all this for me. If not, it's fine. I have the mons already, its just a few quick edits. Also could you make the Kangshkan Adamant please, thanks

Sure thing! Go ahead and add my friend code and id be happy too Smile
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:25 PM)Madigine Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:20 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:

I have marshadow

Sure thing! Go ahead and add my friend code and id be happy too Smile
I am ready and online when you are
I'll give all your original mons back, don't worry
(Nov 2, 2017, 04:30 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: I'll give all your original mons back, don't worry

Done Smile