Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Charm Acquired!
(Dec 9, 2014, 05:20 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Nice, I wish I had the motivation to complete it for the charm, but I'm far far too lazy :P
I can never seem to find decent trade offers for Pokemon I need too, they're always asking for silly trades, even when I filter them to Pokemon I own...
At least I've got a lot I can trade across from my Pokemon X and Pokemon Y :D

The game seems to give you a lot of rare candies. I had 12 by the end of the game. You can look for previous evolutions to trade for then use a rare candy or two to evolve it to the Pokemon you were looking for.
WOW, congrats, I wish I could be able to do that but without having Black/White, it will never happen for me cause no one is just going to give me there legendary's ><
(Dec 9, 2014, 08:46 PM)Ragnarokist Wrote: WOW, congrats, I wish I could be able to do that but without having Black/White, it will never happen for me cause no one is just going to give me there legendary's ><

If we were ever on at the same time I could cycle mine through with you so they would be "caught" in you Pokedex.
Do you get the charm after completing the Hoenn dex or the national dex?
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:52 AM)Harket Wrote: Do you get the charm after completing the Hoenn dex or the national dex?

National Dex, you get the Oval Charm which makes eggs appear easier for completing the Hoenn Dex.
Awwwww ... I could of been so close :P I guess I better buy Pokebank to get my 'mons over from Y!
That's amazing! I'm currently trying to get mine. I've never completed a Pokedex so what I had in my bank was approximately only like 400 Pokemon.