Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Fail...Three Times ;_;
(Aug 11, 2016, 07:06 AM)Scarce Wrote: Yea, i have been using Hypnosis on him from my Ninetales each time, i know its not the best status effect, but it usually gives me well over 30+ attempts at him and still..death D: back up to chain 160 now... i know i should get a better pokemon for shiny farming to prevent this, and i will once this lugia is caught, but man i am not leaving this spot till he's in my party.

Shiny chain 160! and yeah i realised before i started that i used my masterball earlier on a damn none shiny Dnari D: same times..stick with repeat/ultra and now timer balls ..

try a quick quick ball at the start of the battle it has the same effect if used on the first turn as a ultra ball when it's at half HP good luck again
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Neither?!
I'm female?! :<
1732 Resets.....1732 resets and i got my Shiny lugia on the FIRST BALL, my god the panic attack i got when he spawned... 

4th time was the charm i guess! now a small break and then to farm myself a Shiny ralts to get a better pokemon for this shiny SRing!

So happy ^.^
You can do it :D
(Aug 10, 2016, 05:13 PM)Scarce Wrote: So i need to vent alittle because man I've been at this weeks now none stop, Attempting to catch a shiny lugia, and he finally spawns a week ago only for me to lose him (without even looking at screen!!!) to struggle, then yesterday after well over 1500+ resets, i find him again! just to lose him to struggle...again ;_;

Now, third time being the charm, 235 resets later, he pops again, and without even thinking i SR over him ;_; the tears are real now my friends....

Ok rant over. back to reseting..chain 11..lets do this. ;_;
To be honest, you're lucky to even see a shiny legendary. I've been trying to SR a shiny kyurem for what I'm pretty sure was +1000 SR's and still haven't seen a shiny ;_;