Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Hunt
Hello people of Pokemon forever! I am doing a shiny hunt on my Pokemon Y game and I am going to be looking for this list of shinies:
Shiny List:
Politoed
Honedge
Mareep
Bellsprout
Zubat
Magikarp
Scyther
Eevee (Hopefully Female)

Non-shiny list:
Articuno

If you want to help just do so and if you find one and don't want it, I would be happy to trade with you!
Also, I was wondering if I should do another shiny hunt, or random battles with you guys (or gals).
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I don't got a shiny Eevee but I do got a: Sylveon, Vaporeon, and a Glaceon if you want any or all of those
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 6, 2015, 10:33 PM)Aiyana Wrote: I don't got a shiny Eevee but I do got a: Sylveon, Vaporeon, and a Glaceon if you want any or all of those

What level is the Sylveon and the Vaporeon?
The Vaporeon is Male and level 10, and the Sylveon is Female level 28
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 6, 2015, 10:48 PM)Aiyana Wrote: The Vaporeon is Male and level 10, and the Sylveon is Female level 28

Would u take a level 5 female shiny gulpin for the vaporeon? If not, do u want to help me find them in the wild?
Do u by any chance have anything else for trade?

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 6, 2015, 11:10 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Do u by any chance have anything else for trade?

Yeah but I am on my Y and looking for shinies. When I find one I'll let you know
(Dec 6, 2015, 11:48 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 11:10 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Do u by any chance have anything else for trade?

Yeah but I am on my Y and looking for shinies. When I find one I'll let you know

kk

uwu i can hacku
Do you have legendary shiny
Hey guys I will be hunting for a shiny:

frogdeir
poliwhirl
marowak
tranpich
onix
dwebble
pumpkaboo
floatzel
sneasel
bergmite
laparas
nuzleaf
farfetche'd
braxian
slugma
ponyta
larvesta

on friend safari. If you want to join me while I am shiny hunting add me on 3ds and reply to me that you want to shiny hunt with me

From,
HotDogInvasion5

P.S CharizardSoOP21 I will get my 3ds in a minute and once I give u a nice the shiny hunt starts and once either of us get a shiny we go on pokemon forever and post that me or you got a shiny :D :D